50 - One more

HAPPY 50TH CHAPTER. THATS WHY IT IS LONG. GET READY.

It took me long to understand that I haven't seen Yoongi for so long. I've tried not to have any thoughts about him, vanish Yoongi from my daily life. But it was too impossible when I would remember our bodies touching. Lips connecting, even if these were such rare moments.

My blonde guy.

I stood on my tip toes and tried to reach his sweater from the closet, but unfortunately my feet cramped and I lost my balance.

In a few seconds Yoongi somehow managed to catch me by putting his hands all around my waist and I got a good whiff of his scent. He was so quick.

The moment we'd stopped moving and were just breathing heavily to each other's faces was just.. something.

Damn, what he is doing, I thought while watching his dark eyes and pale smooth face. It was so comfortable to be in his arms that I could nicely faint right now, but Yoongi's intensive stare didn't even let me to flinch.
"I'm sorry." I said while biting my lip nervously. Damn, I just showed publicly how of a big fool I am.

"It's okay, I could catch you every time you flip."

I blinked a few times coming back from the rare memories with him, which I was holding tightly in my mind.

I wonder, what is he doing now.

I wonder, if he has ever been seriously in love.

And I wonder.. if he wants.. me back. At least a little.

I came back to Jungkook. He was making food in the kitchen. Smelled really wonderful. I was hoping he knows what he is doing. Earlier when he has accepted me to his friend circle, he didn't cook much. Everyone had to do it by themselves.

Suddenly the short memory took a place in my mind. Before a long time, Kim Namjoon was trying to bake a basic frozen chicken in the oven. He risked it all by leaving it for too long. When I noticed that some disgusting smell is coming out from the kitchen, warned Namjoon, but the he stressed out and blamed me for not getting the chicken out. We just laughed it off later.

Good old times..When we were one big close family.

"Where did u go?" He asked while stirring the soup with a wooden spoon.

"I got embarrassed of.. what just happened." I kept my eyes on him trying not to bring attention to myself.

I did not do anything.
I just took the evidence.
The evidence proving that he isn't innocent.

"Last time we did that... was before one year, angel. Is that why you were embarrassed?" He slowly moved his eyes to me.

"More like.. overwhelmed."

Then Jungkook flashed a smirk on his face and stopped stirring. "You liked it."

I shook my head in disapproval. His smirk slowly disappeared and eyes blinked.
"What does your movement mean, huh?" He put the spoon on the counter, turned off the gas stove and walked towards me.

Shiiit. I could have just agreed with him..

He was examining me with his unreadable expression again.. I knew he changed in a second.

My little movement. And Jeon Jungkook's aura worsened.

"I am sorry, did not mean anything bad. You know it." I didn't look at him for long, just tried to save myself from him.