48 - Tears

YUJA's POV

I begged him. As much as I was able to. To see my Taehyung. I really really wished for it.

It seemed like he didn't understand at all. Or at least didn't try to do that.. He was so panicky scared that someone will hurt me or kidnap me (which was so stupid) that he refused to let me go out.

"I want you only to myself. The outdoor life is really dangerous, angel. Stay here. With me."

These were his words. I saw that he was trying to be better with me, but his behavior was so unpredictable. You could never know when his tantrum is gonna show. One refused kiss and he would go crazy.

What Taehyung gave me as a mission, was the easiest thing I could do.. but the next thing was really questionable.. how I am going to give the photos as an evidence to the White army? How? If Jungkook doesn't let me go.

"My precious angel, your scent is making my head spin again and again.." Jungkook murmured resting his head on my shoulder. I couldn't lie saying that his muffled sounds were so cute and if you wouldn't know who he is - you would surely say that he is just an adorable cute man.

I wished for it to be true. But he was broken. Dark side owned him.

When Taehyungie and Seokjin told me about how they want to put him in jail...

Something hit my heart. It felt like.. I don't want it to happen. I still have hopes for a better him.

Why? I don't know.

"Do you want me to make you the most delicious ramen in the world?" he asked snuggling into me.

"You're telling me the same thing everyday. Can you cook something different?"

Jungkook chuckled and scratched his arms. "No, baby. Ramen it is. You will love it."

Black haired guy looked at me and slowly raised his hand to fix my messy hair behind my ear, I just stared at him holding a question 'what you will do now?'.

I had always imagined my first kiss with Jungkook. Ever since I've met this guy, I've been fantasizing about his lips and how Jungkook's hair would feel underneath my fingertips. I wasn't really into dating guys  when we had our first met - but it was hard not to fall for someone like him. Someone that kinda saved your life more times than you could count, that gave up everything for you, sacrificed time and time again. But that was looong loong ago.

Everything is now changed. There isn't Jungkook like that. There was no way I  couldn't have fallen at least a little bit in love with him back before. He was so attractive and hilarious, also caring? I was hardcore in love with him. I could have seen that he felt the same with me.
So, naturally, I really thought about kissing Jungkook so many times until I finally did it.

And now. It was the same feeling. He wasn't looking straightly to my eyes but focused on other parts of me.

"Come closer." he whispered. I didn't feel scared or terrified by him anymore during these months being together, but his tone went deeper and because of that I felt shivers going down my spin.

I leaned forward, tilting my head up slightly to meet Jungkook's lips. His mouth was warm against mine and he put one of his hands on my shoulder, touching my light blue denim jacket. Jungkook reached out and grabbed for my jacket to remove it slowly. He just let his hand calmly rest against the skin underneath my white top.

We haven't really moved our lips yet, but the second Jungkook started to do that, I felt my chest fill up with warmth because of his lip touch and hands caressing my skin and going right to my neck and back to the shoulders. It was gentle and curious - not rough or chaste, but simply gentle. That seemed like an old Jungkook I used to like..