The Act

Key---- Y/N = your name- F/C= Favorite color-  

-----------------

You worked in a small department store, right in the the center of your shitty town. You pay was pretty good for the area, known for gangs, violence, and drugs. It was almost closing time, [FEM OPTION]- You wore a cute F/C cropped shirt and a pair of blue jeans. [MASCULINE OPTION]- You wore a T-shirt with F/B on it, a leather jacket and a pair of blue jeans. You where having an all around good day and feeling your hottest. You finish tiding up and you grab your bad/purse and head out the door. Locking the shop up for the day you smile. "One more step ahead world, I'll be out of this shitty town in no-time!" You say. You walk up to your car, just as you unlock your car and put your hand on the handle someone grabs your arm.

                                                                             You immediately look behind you, you are met with a shorter man, his black fringe covering his eyes. A fuckface smile laid before him, a cigarette in his mouth. "Can I help you?" You say. Knowing this isn't a safe town you reach for the pocket knife in your bag/purse. The man grabs your other hand before you can find the knife. Panic flows through your body. "Comon' luv, er not gonnin' anywhere." He says, he has a very raspy voice that sits in your mind. "LET GO OF ME!" You scream, hoping someone would hear. No response. "LET GO OF ME!" You say once more hoping someone would help. His smile quickly turns into a frown. He picks his head up, revealing his deathly mix matched eyes. You look down at the man, you notice a Satanic pendant around his neck. Now you where shaking, your only instinct is to try and book it. The mans grip is to tight, hes holding you so tight it burns. "Now luv, your pissin' me off." The man says. That's when he takes a gun out of his pocket and hits you upside the head with it. "Lights out luv." Was the last thing he said.

------------------

A/N- I've had an idea of a fanfiction like this for awhile now, and after I left my last Wattpad account (elmarto_) I decided I should have a fresh start! This will probably be the only story I write because I lack ideas, and they don't usually hit off. So I hope you enjoyed the first part and I will update soon!