pain

You wake up, your on the ground.. What happened? You look around, your in the hallway. How did I get here? Oww.. Your body aches. You get up and walk to the bathroom to piss. You notice bruises all over your body. What the hell? You stumble out of there, confused, and in pain. You see the bottle of painkillers in the living room, you take a few and walk around. Trying to remember what happened. You hear some low cries coming from a room down the hallway. You limp down the hallway to the door, putting your ear against it you hear more cries. "shpid Muwdoc.." The cries continue... It sounded like 2d. You knock on the door. You hear lots of shuffling and then a whisper: "Who is it? " You don't reply and barge in, it was 2d sitting on the ground with bruises along his body, just like yours. "Hey 2d." He smiles, showing off the gap. "Oh it's just you." He says. "What happened to you?" You ask, sitting on the ground. "Murdoc came bac drwunk like I fought, you fewl asleep on me and he got da wrong idea. Beat da shit outa us." 

                          You hug 2d....he smells so good. Like peppermint. "it's all my fault 2d...I'm sorry." "No, no it's ma fawt. I showd I just wowk ya up." He winks. "Ya remember what chewday is right?" You smile. "It's the day I get outta here." You both smile at each other.. you don't know what got into both of you, your faces just got closer. He pulled your face in for a kiss. It was amazing. He pulls away right after. "ah- I'm sowry, I shouda asked." He says, blushing. You hug him, and stay in his arms. "It's ok, just don't let Murdoc find out." 

I think I'm in love with 2d....

A/N- sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to make a little filler for suspense for when the escape happens!