the date with a green man

You got into your car, off to buy some clothes for your date tonight. You didn't want anything to fancy, knowing that it was a pub; but wearing street clothes would make you look like a slob. But for all you know Murdoc's into that. 

   After about a 20 minute drive you pull into the clothing outlet. You walk in, greeted by smiling faces you see one of your old friends Alex. He walks up to you; "Heyyy! It's been awhile hasn't it." You chuckle. "Yeah it has" You reply. "So, what brings you into today?" He plasters a smirk on his face. "I have plans tonight and I don't want to look like a hobo." You say, a fake defensive look on your face. "wow, I'm surprised" You hit him playfully. "well, what are we looking for exactly?" He takes a couple outfits off a rack holding them up. "Something like this." You point to the black lacy crop-top with a matching skirt. "OOoo that would look fabulous on you!" He throws it in your arms and pushes you into a changing room. You put it on, the skirt fit a little tight around your hips but you looked HOT. You walk you to show him. "HOLY-  Now that is dressing to impress." You do a 360 to show it off. "how much is it?" You ask hesitantly. "On the house!" You cringe at him. "Really? It's probably really expensive." He Pushes your clothes back at you. "Yes, now you slay that date!" You smile at him and give him a big hug. "Thanks your a life saver." He tightens the hug; "That's what friends are for!" You walk out of the store with a bag full of your outfit, shoes, and some makeup, ready to show Murdoc who's boss.

~Mini time skip~

You are brushing your hair out, you take another look in the mirror, your practically falling for yourself. The skirt was so perfect, your makeup didn't have a single mistake. You felt ready for a new start. You check your phone, you had 5 minutes to be in a taxi. You grab your purse and belongings, remembering to bring the pepper spray incase anything happened. You text Murdoc your on your way, he replies with "ok luv, see you soon!" Even for a longer ride you where already there, the taxi's around here are insane you thought to yourself. You notice Murdoc waiting at the entrance. He was wearing a black blazer with a pair of matching pants; the inverted cross laying on his chest. He almost looked like a mafia boss, you giggled. You walk towards him he notices you and smiles. "You look insanely beautiful." He pulls your hand to his face, laying a kiss to it. He leads you to your table; placed right under a beautiful cherry tree. There in bloom this season, nothing more beautiful then there white-pink petals. "this is the best pub in the area luv." Murdoc says with a wink. "wow, what a lady's man." You say sarcastically. Just then two girls walk past the pub patio. 

They stop and stare at you and Murdoc, whispering to each other. They both walk up to the fence that separates the patio from the sidewalk "Holy shit is that Murdoc Niccals?!" He smirks at them and replies. "Of course, the one and only-" They cut him off by jumping over the small fence, waiters try and stop them but its no use the run towards are table and are all over Murdoc, asking for photos, hugging him. It pissed you off that he was ok with this, but then again its Murdoc. After many photos and fangirling bouncers and waiters pull the girls off of him, they try to escape, waving goodbye as they are exited. 

"Now can we enjoy our meal?" You say. "Of course, and my bad luv I neva' can seem to controw' em. Now, let this be the best night of our life-." He raises his glass of wine and you do the same. "-To the most beau'iful lady I have ever laid my eyes on." You blush, you know it was just Murdoc being cocky but it really got to you. 

You guys talk and laugh for what seemed like forever, when you two where finally done with your meal it was dark outside and you heard owls 'whooing' and crickets chirping. You link your hands together as you walk away from the restaurant to his car. He turns on the ignition and your out of there. "Where are you taking me? If you kidnap me I'll kill you." He chuckles. "No, I wouldn't do that again luv, I'm talk you somewhere special." The next thing you know your in an empty parking lot, there's no lights, it's silent. You start to get and anxious. "Now luv-" He looks at you and you do the same, your faces get closer until they are connected. The kisses got longer, and more passionate. He starts to undo the buttons on your shirt, and you let him.