vodka kisses

You checked your watch again 1:21 PM. You had been walking with 2d for about 5 minutes now, his tall lanky body towering over you. You look up at 2d, he doesn't seem to notice. He grabs onto your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours, you look back up at him again his face beat red. You blush as well, he tightens his grip around your hand, but not to tight that it hurts. You guys get to the town park. It's not as nice as the other parks you had been to in your life, but it was nicer then the most of town. You point to a bench, and he nods in agreement. 

             You both sit on the bench, your blush has faded to a light rose, but Stuart was still marron. He probably hasn't had 'relationships' like this in a long while. Especially with Murdoc around. You nuzzle onto his shoulder, causing him to flinch up, wrapping his arms around you. "What's it like living with Murdoc?" He looks up at the sky, a hazy cloud blanket wrapping over the sky. "Tough, he always tellin' me what chew do. Limiting everyfing I do." You slightly frown. "I nearwy got kewld multiple times by dat ashhole!" You remember him telling you about the car accident, and you had experienced the abuse. You where both buzzed, both having 2-3 glasses of fruity vodka elixirs. He talks more, ending you two hysterically laughing. The clouds cover the sun, dropping the temperature at least 20 degrease. You shiver, your dress didn't have sleeves. You where freezing cold. 2d pulled you closer, plopping you on his lap. 

                           You blushed just as he. Your bodies pull closer, your lips interlock. His lips are soft as his sent fills your nose, cologne mixed with alcohol. The kisses get longer and longer. Separating to breath, you stare at him. "I sorry." You rest your head in the crook of his neck. "No, no it's okay." He wraps his arms around your back. "I want to see you more often, but Murdoc.." His eyebrows slump. "we can find awa' round it."  You smile. You loved the moment, and so did he.

A/N- haha a little less *lemon* as I expected but I hoped you liked! There will be more coming soon, hopefully Murdoc will get real in the story. And just for people who haven't seen the picture this is what 2d looked like--

 And just for people who haven't seen the picture this is what 2d looked like--