The Geep pt 1

You walk out back into the kitchen. What just happened?! Did you really just kiss 2d? It all happened so fast, it was amazing though, pure bliss. Murdoc walks in. "Sorry bout' that luv, but you and dents broke the rules." He leans up against the counter. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" You yell at him. He gets angry and grabs your arm. "You don't speak to me like that." He pauses and then brings you close. His long tongue extends, and he licks your neck. You flinch, trying to pull away. He didn't like that-sinks his sharp teeth into your neck. You shriek for someone to help, no one comes. Blood runs down your neck. "Mm Y/N you might hafta come to my Winnebago later." He says, wiping blood off his mouth. You run away before he can pull anything else from you.

Tears run down your face, your neck hurts. "The son of a bitch!" You yell banging your hands on the floor.

2d comes out of his room. "Y/N?" He notices the bite mark. "Holy shet! What append to ya?" He asks helping you up. "M-Murdoc, he bit me." You say hugging 2d again. That soft smell flowing through your nose again. He brings you to he bathroom once again today. "Imma haffta do the wishkey again, who knows what diseases ash hole has." He says, giggling. He applies the whiskey again, it stings but it's tolerable.

       "2d, its time." He nods. Murdoc was upstairs probably summoning demons. You pack up all that you had and you head to the garage. 2d kept watch, making sure Murdoc didn't come down stairs for a drink. You open the Winnebago quietly, making sure the metal door didn't creak. You see the keys for the Geep  on Murdocs bed. You snatch them up. You nod at 2d, signaling it's his turn to go run down and open the gate. You watch him as he runs down to the Kong gate. Murdoc must have noticed because he opens his window and yells out to 2d "What in the flying fuck are ya doing dullard!?" 2d stands frozen and then reply's: "going out for an afternoon walk!" Murdoc mouths back "weirdo" and then closes the window.       

      You start up the car... wrrrmmm. Murdoc would come down stairs in less then a minute, we had to get out now. You pull out of the garage and book it, flying down the driveway and through the gates, You smile at 2d before he notices Murdoc coming out, that was his call to book it, running across the graveyard hoping to get back inside and lock his door before Murdoc got him.