why not

Shit your phone died, Murdoc probably thinks you left him hanging. You wanted to help Murdoc out, you really wanted to; but for 2d... you just wanted to pretend he didn't say those things to Murdoc, and Noodle; you where heartbroken. How such a fake person could throw away someone's life like that. You wanted to forget about 2d you where so mad and confused. Not in the fact or the story- but why he would do such a thing. 2d had lied about the person he was, he tricked you, and you couldn't forget that.

You decide to plug in your phone (like any normal person would). *plik* your phone starts up again, you open up the contact of 'the burner phone' and you shoot Murdoc a text

"Hey, sorry for leaving ya, my phone ran out"

                                                                                     "its alright luv"

"you doing alright? I'm kinda worried.."

                                                                            "worried about me? nonsense, I'm perfectly fine."

"alright, if you say so." 

You wait for a new message, nothing for a good 5 minutes. Your about to put your phone away when the 'typing' symbol pops up. 

                                                                                                  "so.. this may be sudden but it will help you get your mind of 2d. There's a new pub opening up about 40 minutes away from here and I was wondering if you wanted to catch a meal together tomorrow night?"

Your hesitant to say yes, this is Murdoc your speaking to, the one who kidnapped you, and made you feel like a piece of shit? But you did wanna forget about 2d, plus Murdoc could use it after what happened to Noodle. 

"Sure! what time?"

                                                                                                     "maybe around 9:30?"

That late it would be pitch black, you should bring self protection just incase he tries to pull something, you had a can of pepper spray in your purse that you purchased right after you escaped just incase something like that happened again.

"alright! sounds like a plan, see u there ;)"

                                                                                        "you too luv ;)"

Well, now you had to go shopping for a new dress,  wearing the same one from the day with 2d would just make things worse.