the geep pt 2

Your still speeding down the road, the wind flowing through your hair. You haven't been this happy in awhile. You decide to turn on the radio. 

"Day do da boop...."

19/2000 starts blasting through the geep's speakers. As you make your way onto the highway you can't help but sing along. 

"GET THE COOL..."

"GET THE COOL SHOESHINE!"

You scream, laughing at yourself. Finally that living hell was over... Your body still ached from last nights beating. You pull off the highway and through the shitty exit to the main town... "You better be there." You mumble. You don't know what you would do if your bestfriend didn't show up. Walk? Walk until Murdoc found you that is. 

     You pull into 711, through the back. And to your luck there she is. You turn of the geep and get out. Hoping into your best friend sedan. "Omg, Y/N spill the fucking tea!" You give her a bitch face. "I don't even know who he was, until I got to his house that is..." You explain the rest of the complicated story to her. By the end she was dumb founded. "Holy shit, the bassist of the Gorillaz kidnapped you?! Your capping, I know it." You flick her in the head. "Ow.." You get back to her house for the night, you don't feel safe alone.

     Finally you escaped, you'd never have to see that gross man ever again...but 2d? You missed 2d. It had only been 2 hours since you saw the last of Kong, but you wanted to see 2d again. "Hey can I see your phone." You ask your bestfriend. She hands it to you, looking through recent messages your find 2d's number. 

                                                                                                                     "Hey 2d"

(No response)                   

                                                                                                                     "Stuart, it's Y/N"

"Hey slut"

                                                                                                                     "wtf 2d"

"It's not 2d luv"

You stood at her phone for what felt like forever. Murdoc.... what did he do with 2d. Could he have killed him?! You contradict yourself. No, he needs 2d for the band. 

                                                                                                                                               "Where is 2d"

"why do you wanna know"

                                                                                                                                        "Im worried"

"don't worry luv, I dinit' but a hand on the dullard..yet"

                                                                                                                                       "fuckface"

Your bestfriend must have know something was up. "You alright?" You stare at the phone for another minute before responding. "Not really, I can't get in contact with 2d." You makes a sad face which quickly turns into a smirk. "Whyyyyy, do got a crush or sumthin'?" A blush dusts over your face. "N-no, it's nothing like that! I'm just worried." She chuckles. "Bullshit." You bitchface her again. 

I hope 2d is safe....