here we go

My name is izuku midoriya, my story is quite special. Bet you all saw my hero academia, well its a parrarel story hope you like it... or not :)

My mom took me to the kidgarden, i am around 4 years old right now, i kissed her cheek, and told her goodbye. she was crying at how i grew up and became a big boy, honestly i felt proud but i knew it will not last.

After waving at her one last time ,i took a deep breath and entered the class. As expected ,kachan (katsuki bakugo ,my childhood bestfriend and now bully and rival) was there waiting for me with an evil smirk, i knew what would happen ,he took me behind the classroom and threw me down, "HAHAHA you dont even last a minute" he told me while leaning closer "honestly i got quite bored of you, you're just a burden for everyone why dont you understand it huh?" His words were aching my heart but i couldnt cry anymore, i already cried so much because of him, thats when i realized, why did i have to stay defenseless like that, i hated being a burden, i hated being persecuted with no choice but cry, i HATED ALL THIS.

I took all my strenght and courage, got up from the ground while facing a speecheless bakugo in the eyes and saying "yeah , you're right, i will stop being that burden , i will become a hero that can save OTHERS " i told him ,pratically yelling at the end, i was panting, it took me all my strenght to say those words.

I turned my head to see him in shock but rapidly puting his evil face on "well lets see little nerd, who of you and i will enter U.A, and if you do ,i promise to take back everything i said and apologize " he said back with a laugh that showed that he didn't believe i could do it , "its a deal then" he nodded and returned to class.

Thats when i finally realized what i said , U.A ,THE TOP SUPERHERO HIGHSCHOOL?????? OH MY GOD I WAS STILL QUIRKLESS AND TODAY WAS THE PRESENTATION OF THE QUIRKS, i took a deep breath and decided to stay calm, my 5th birthday was in three days, i still had three days to find out what was my quirk.

When i entered the classroom i heard a big boom, then i saw fire in bakugou's hand, thats when i fully understood that i had a long way to go to achieve my goal, but i will not give up, not until i win the bet with kacchan.