teasing game

*Im bored, i want to tease him* i thought as all of us were eating break feast in the common room, i was with the ladies and kacchan in front of me with kiri and denki.

i looked at him talking to kaminari when he froze and his cheeks turned damn red, yeah probably my fault, i meannn can be because i "accidentally" touched his knee with my feet, he looked at me with a deadly glare, while i smirked at him.

Its not my fault that he's so fun to annoy hehe, i decided to continue and headed my leg up a little bit, at the middle of his laps, he groaned and ears red, he took my feet and carressed my skin from the bottom to the knee.

As much as i flushed red and tried to not make a sound as much he grinned, i see its a battle then. His right hand was gripped to my foot ankle to prevent me from leaving so i took the opportunity and pulled him close the table, the chock made him loose his grip as i escaped my feet "let's see who'll win deku" he defied me, eyes in the eyes "deal" i said with a smirk and everyone's attention at us "WATCHA LOOKING AT LOSERS???" Kacchan said as the chitchat started over.

As soon as everyone ate we went to visit the beautifull city, no but seriously its gorgeous the architecture the sense of art, we had a japenese guide who explained at us what we will be doing:
"What's France famous for? Mostly Paris. Also wine, fashion, food, cars, and Paris. And of course, let's not forget about Paris.
Jokes aside, the capital of this stunning country is one of the hottest tourist destinations in the entire world, with several attractions that make this country famous worldwide. And we will go through them all..."

He then listed all the monuments destinations in the order of the visits, one kept my attention "the effeil tower" we will see it in last, as a surprise he said.

*Good, i had 3 days to think about something to do to surprise kacchan at this romantic place, plus i promised him we will go to paris hehe*

After that we began to wander around this wholesome city, when lunchtime finally came, we stopped at  a park with many tables, aizawa sensei gave us some lunch box and told us to sit wherever we want as long as we dont annoy him, *evil idea time*

I walked to the table where kacchan was and sat on his lap instead of the free chair next to him. I could see his surprise when i did that and his smirk when i started moving around, you know what power is? well forget it, its more than power.
"deku what are you doing?" He asked looking at me as he bit his lip, hehe seems like i succeeded on my plan.

"Just getting comfortable."i said with a smirk as i finally stopped moving and leaned forward on the table pushing my ass in his crotch "Look whatever you are doing. I order you stop." he whispered into my ear with that angry voice of his."I'm not doing anything." i said rolling my eyes, i love that look in his face i can't stop my teasing now...

Kacchan sighed again and obviously tried to stay calm the whole entire lunch cause i kept moving my hips and saying that I was 'getting comfortable'. I could tell that my angry boy was getting really frustrated which is exactly what i wanted.

"Its was you who challenged me babyboy" i whispered in his ears as i stood up and went back to the girls, *ooh damn its so funn* little did i know what was going to happen to me...

"Okay at your right its "notre dame de paris", Notre-Dame is one of the top three tourist attractions in Paris, right after the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre..." the guide said as we looked to the big and awesome monument.

But kacchan didn't care that much, we were on the last row so he came behind me and putted his arm on my shoulders, i took his powerfull hand and began to play with it, "hey stop it, im sweaty on my hand cause of my quirk" "so?" I said putting my fingers between his as he blushed.

(My sweet couple)

The class stopped in front of a local "crêpe" merchant, i took one with chocolate, omg it tasted divine "hey kacchan you should take one, i said he came beside me and took a bite of mine IN MY MOUTH, in front of my red cheeks "mmh good" he said proud of himself "its unfair" i smiled.

(ITS SO CUTE MY GOOOD)

"Does that mean that i won?" He said smirking "in your dreams" i said with a last idea in mind...