can i hope?

I:"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE??"
U:"I DUNNO STOP YELLING AT ME, ITS YOU WHO LOST YOUR BOYFRIEND"
I:"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND, AND I DIDN'T LOST HIM HE JUST VANISHED I LOOKED FOR HIM FOR TWO HOURS, TWO FUCKING HOURS ITS 9PM AND HE STILL DIDN'T RETURN"
U:"okay okay calm down a bit and think about it"
I:" urgh i thinked about it for two hours and didnt find any reasonable reason"
U:"maybe he's avoiding you? because you know after kissing someone you may overthink abt it and start thinking of a hundred of issues that could came up then you can't face the person?"
I:"Why the fuck?? I didn't do a thing that could make him doubt"
U:"you sure? And the frivolous talk to everybody, the touch contact you make with everyone he may think that you don't want to commit or some bullshit like that"
I:"wait wtf its nothing like that, im just a chill person i dont give any meanings to those things"
U:"i know that but does he?"
I:"you're maybe right"
U:"see? Now go think of somewhere that calm him and find your man"
I:"thanks so much ocha"
U:"no worry im always there for you"
I:"kiss kiss bestie"
I hung up and began to think where does kacchan go to be alone? Mmh I KNOW

"Katsuki bakugo, dont you dare vanish like that again!!!" I finnally found him in the playground of our kidgarden, idk how i knew he was there i just had an intuition, "how did you found me loser" "a 6th sense?" "Very funny tsk" he said laying on the ground looking at the sky i layed next to him "kacchan why did you disapear?did i do something wrong?" "Stop bringing everything back to you, i am not there because of you, i am not..." his voice craqued at the end "why are you like that with me, why me?is it for revenge? I already apologized what do you want me to do?" he said.

The look on his face broke my heart i layed on him hugging him and crying, i didn't even know why i was crying "i-i am-m not th-there f-for revenge, i-i just l-love y-"
"Shh dont say it, if you dont mean it its just gonna make things worse" "i-i am not lying" i said getting up off him tears in my eyes "i i laways loved you fuck, i always did even when you were bullying me, even when you were mean to me thats why i wanted to get in U.A, to prove you that i-i'm worthy of being with you, everything i did was for you, evrything" i said crying he hugged me and said "shh don't cry, please im sorry that i doupted you" after a while in his arm i finally calmed down.
"i think we should go slowly, you know learn the limit of the other the things you can do and the things you can't" i said "you're right, i think its time to head back to our room deku" "true, lets go" we headed back to school holding hands, when we got to our room he didn't let go of my hand but pulled me in his bed instead, i never slept this fine my entire life.

"Morning, baby" i said putting coffee in the bedside table next to kacchan, "mmmh commhere" he said opening his arms, i sitted on the bed and said "i would love to but we have class in half an hour you know" he groaned and wrapped his hands around my waist putting his head on my laps "i dont care about those extras"
i laughed a bit but said "you know that we have to go, god know what aizawa sensei would do to us if we don't" "urgh damn that butterfly" honestly his sleepy deep voice is the best "if you get up i'll give you a kiss, how does that sound?" "Pretty attractive little nerd, fine you won i get up, i get up" he said sitting on the bed scratching his eyes "you really are handsome, even in the morning" "hehe i know i know im superior" "ghoo shut up" i said laughing "you know im right"he said laughing back.

After a few minutes, we were finally ready as we were going up the stairs he suddenly stopped and took my neck pulling me to his face and kissed me "dont think i forgot your promise" he said smirking making me blush, i smiled "damn you".

(The kiss)As we entered the class, all the girls rushed at me, i smiled at them then sensed a hand on my back pocket, i knew it was kacchan being possessive and i can't say that it bothered me "don't let those sluts approach you or i will kill you...

(The kiss)
As we entered the class, all the girls rushed at me, i smiled at them then sensed a hand on my back pocket, i knew it was kacchan being possessive and i can't say that it bothered me "don't let those sluts approach you or i will kill you and them at the same time" he whispered in my ear, even tho he litterally menaced me of death i got hella butterflies "no worry baby" i whispered back at him as he blushed and went to the boys. "Dang i love him" i said without noticing that i spoke out loud until the girls said "yeah its pretty obvious" "yep yep i agree" "yes rabbbit" i laughed in front of their smirking face "anyways girls im really thankfull to y'all but this angry boy right there don't want me to flirt with you anymore, sniff, sniff" i said faking a tear trough my smile "gonna miss that frivolous talk" they said, faking crying even though they were on the verge of dying with laugh.

"then we are both settled" ocha laughed "you girls still single tho, such a waiste" "uhm actually me and kyoka are together" momo said while kyoka blushed like mad "NO WAYY, WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRLS"in embarrassement kyoka hided behind momo, and honestly it was really cute.

After the last class, we finnally could rest a bit, i packed up my things when kiri came at me "its been a while bro how have you been?" He said "kirishimaa, how are you doing?" "More than cool if you really want to know, me and denki are together hehe" "reallyyy, damn i always shipped you anyways" "hahaha thanks i guess?"
We continued our little talk until denki came and stole kirishima "you come here, im tired and i want to see a movie with you" "my men is calling me guess i have to go izu" " no worry, enjoy the movie for me" "promisee" he said being pulled by denki *theyre a funny pair* i thought smiling as i went to my own room "kacchann im back" i said as i locked the door, when i took off my clothes i sensed someone leaning on my back and hugging me "urgh finally you're here, tsk you smell like those extras" he said groaning "no way ive been carefull not to touch anyone urgh damn it" "its okay, its okay i know you did your best" he said hugging me more tightly.

After releasing me he got back to his bed staring at me trying to find my pajama "loser" he called me i turned my head over as he thrown something at me "wear this." "Uhh okay" i said going to the bathroom, my heart melted when i realize it was his shirt of the day, it was a bit big but it smelled nice, just like him.
I went out only wearing his shirt and a boxer, i smirked on purpose saying/flirting "so, how do you find it" his blush said everything, he opened the blanket as i hurried up to lay with him.

"Tonight's a movie night" he said, i smiled and nodded as he choose a random movie, i put my head on his chest and began to close my eyes slowly, i was so happy to be in his warm body that i thought nothing could break this, nothing...