a new friend?

I opened my eyes as the first light of the sun entered the room, i sensed a heavy thing on my chest, what the hell's going on, i removed the blanket and discovered kacchan sleeping on me, thats when the memories of my drunk ass hitted me making me blush, damn i should get up before he wake up he surely have done this yesterday because he was drunk too so either he will not remember or either he do and will certainly regret it.

I tried to move his body beside me but seems like he's not decided to let me go, he began to aggrip me possessively, DAMN IN NOT A BODY PILLOW. "Ehh sleeping beauty, i have to go to the bathroom" i whispered in his ears "dont" he mumbled still asleep, argh what am i supposed to do now, dang i will have to use my quirk.

 "Ehh sleeping beauty, i have to go to the bathroom" i whispered in his ears "dont" he mumbled still asleep, argh what am i supposed to do now, dang i will have to use my quirk

    (THEY ARE TOOO CUTEE)

After 10 min of debating, i succeeded on escaping kacchan by subsitute myself with a pillow, as simple as that.

After i was done washing, i put on a nice outfit and couldn't wait to call ocha, I FUCKING SLEPT WITH HIM, SURE IN A CHASTE WAY BUT IT'S A GREAT STEP.

I:"OCHA I HAVE GREAT NEWS"
O:"HEHE ME TOO, APPOINTMENT IN 5 SEC IN THE LIVING ROOM"
I:"GOT IT"

She hung up after this quick exchange i litterally ran downstairs as fast as i could, we bumped into eachothers in the stairs, as we hugged in a mutual exitement. "Damn we're so weird, ANYWAYS I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" we said in the same time laughing.

"You first" i told her, she told me that she is now in a relationship with the prez and that she was really happy with this sane boy, notice how she said sane made me burst laughing.

After she finished i told her the events of yesterday and this morning, she was as red as a tomato "wow where the hell do you find the strenght to do such things" "hehe dunno" i responded laughing at her pinky red cheeks.

"Urgh anyways the girls asked me to birng you" "huhhh whyy??" I asked confused "well cause you are one of the most handsome guy in the class and YOU NEVER TALKED TO THEM" "oh shoot, thats true..." "*sigh* follow me now" "k chef" i did as i was told and followed her to the street where were four girls, and a euh... ghost girl?

"Ochaco-kuuun, i missed youu" a pink girl said, im not even lying, HER SKIN IS FUCKING PINK. "Minaaa, my roommieee" okay so her name is mina and she's the roomate of ocha, god im not gonna remenber it for sure "well, let me introduce you my bestfriend izuku midorya" "its izu for you girls" exasperate ocha kicked my stomach while the girls were laughing "well nice to meet you izu-kun, im momo, this is mina ,kyoka ,tsuyu and toru" a hot black haired said, ok so let me get this straight the hot one is momo, the pink one is mina, the rabbit one is tsuyu, the earphone one is kyoka and the ghost girl is toru woah its really complicated but i somehow managed to remenber.

"Oh and another boy is coming soon" momo said, "reallyy, who?" I asked, curious "mmh surprisee" mina said, i liked th mood of this pink girl i felt like we could do crazy dumb shit together, "oh thats mean of y'all" i said faking a tear. "Hehe get used to it pretty boy" kyoka responded "well at least you think i'm pretty its a good step" i smiled at them, they sighed in sinc "oh damn am i that annoying" i said laughing "yeahh" they said laughing back thats when the phone of momo suddenly bipped meaning someone called "2 mins and im back"

she said leaving to pick up the call after a few minutes she hung up and said "he's in the mall waiting for us gotta hurry" all the girls approved and pushed me on the back to make me run with them *what the fuck going on* i thought before finnally arriving to the big bulding.

Thats when i saw him, the handsome boy from our class, that one with the sexy scar "shotoooo" momo yelled waving at him he seemed to notice us cause he waved back at her coming to us, when he arrived she stood beside him looking at me "izu let me introduce you shoto todoroki" "shoto if you dont mind" he quickly corrected her "nice to meet you" he said while blowing at me "no need to be so formal man just call me izu like the rest of the girls" i said putting a hand on his shoulder "then i will call you izu-chan" he said like he's reciting a discour "feel free to do so"i responded with a bright smile, gotta relax this boy huh.

The girls interrupted us and told us to hurry or they will let us outside, urgh so impatient, they took us in every shop they could honestly i was exhausted but they seemed more fine than when we came "hey girls gotta take a break i can't keep up with your pace anymore" "oh izu, already tired? Well take shoto with you go talk among boys and stuff" i accepted the generous offer and pushed shoto out of the shop i sighed "ouf they're true beasts how come theyre not tired" "a person can't get tired about what they like to do, when a person is excited they lose track of time and can do the same thing for hours without sleeping its all about mental" he calmly analysed.

i stayed quiet for a second, then bursted out laughing "damn man did you really just did a whole demonstration about my stupid question?" I asked tears in my ears due to my laughter "shouldn't have did it?" "Haha no you fine you fine, honestly i like you quite a bit, you really are the weird funny type" "thanks for the concern but i'm affraid that i can't return your feelings, i am very sorry" i laughed so hard that my throat began to hurt me "in a bro way, a F R I E N D way" "oh is that so" i putted my arm on his shoulders and said "gotta relax buddie im already in love with someone" "oh may i know who?" "An asshole" i responded smiling "what about you?" "I am not interested in relationships right now, my first and only goal is to show my value to him" "him?"i repeated "my biological father" "oooh who is it" "an asshole" i laughed as i realised he repeted my previous sentence "good playback" i admitted smiling but i froze when i saw his face i-is, is it a SMILE, HE'S REALLY SMILING WOW "oh so you can smile too" i teased him "of course every human can smile" he said as if it was the most evident thing, damn i can't keep up with this guy, he's too damn funny thats when the girls finnally returned with five shopbags each "damn did you buy the store or what?" They laughed as we went to our dorms...