oi oi oi

I am HELLA NERVOUS, the door is like 10 centimeters in front of me AND I CANNOT FUCKING MOVE, okay okay stay calm, breath in breath out take the door handle and fucking open it.

1, 2, 3, BOOM i fell on the ground, wtfff "HUH DAMN LOSER DONT GO STAND IN FRONT OF THE DOOR LIKE AN IDIOT, AND MOST OF ALL DONT GO AND FUCKING DISAPEAR I LOOKED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE"

i couldnt talk nor get up from the ground, i didn't give a fuck about those unnecessary thing, *DID HE JUST SAY HE LOOKED FOR ME, NO WAIT DONT GET TOO EXCITED ITS CERTAINLY TO BEAT UP MY ASS FOR THE SHOW I DID TO HIM YESTERDAY OR WORSE MAYBE KIRI AND DENKI TEASED HIM ABOUT IT, GOD IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE* i mumbled ununderstanbly "urgh fuck off STOP MUMBLING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A SHIT NOW GET OFF AND ENTER THE STUPID ROOM" he ordened at me, but somehow it wasnt like his actual orders, he was more uhm sweet? No no dont think abt it, i thought as i followed his will.

When we entered the room he closed the door and took a deep breath, oh no he remember "i remember" he said, "oh" was all i could say "for my defense, the drink you gave me was extremlly str-" "were you serious?" He cut me off "about what?" "Me being uh your cr-someone important?"he whispered, ok i have two choices lie and hide evrything under the fact i was drunk or tell him the truth, i choose none.

"why do you want to know? Will it change something?"i said knowing that i was runing away "uh-no, i mean huh just answer loser" "mmh guess" i said still avoiding the questions "urgh as you want but now that you said those things dont think that you can run away from me again" he said slaming the door.

I stayed there, spacing out when a little knock at the door came up "its open i said still on a faze "oh izu, watcha doing?" Seeing that i didn't respond she came in front of me "hey man what are you daydreaming about?" "Love" i said blankly "huuuuh no way something happenned again , didn't it?" I nodded and told her the exact same sentences from earlier.

"Uhm i see, its complicated asf with y'all why don't you just confess to each other, oh fuck i forgot its izuku and bakugo that we're talking about here *sigh* well at my pov it seems like he wants you but wil never admit it and YOU, STUPID DUMBASS, are happy with just a simple word from him, do you know that love is uhm MUTUAL" "Bu-ut he said-" "i know what he said, but i mostly know what he DIDN'T"she sighed at me "well for you its a great step so im happy" "thankk youu ochaa" i said running for a hug "nope nope nope, dont think you got me by your side that easily, we're gonna make that asshole admit his feelings no matter how" she said with that evil face that i know will came with an even more evilish plan.

After she told me what she made up in her demoniac little mind, i was not so sure abt his reaction, i was even affraid of it, but whatever we have one life thats what they say.

But before that, we had to sleep cause tomorrow is a school day so her plan gonna wait, after i said good night a last time she went off the room happilly going to her roommate while i was there thinking at what my life became, i didn't think i would be that invested in this relationship, i wanted to take it with fun but i got too serious  but if it work i would be more than happy, because seriously tho teasing him IS SO MUCH FUN, HIS REACTIONS ARE PRECIOUS, i thought laughing when my eyes became to close i said to myself its gonna be okay.

Its totally not gonna be okay, when we entered the class room the next morning, aizawa told us that there would be a sort of festival and that each class would have to present something from far there everything seem to be okay BUT THE THÈME WERE CHOSEN, they were as much themes as classes and it was choose via luck.

And you know what? OUR LUCK SUCK we got to do a reverse maid cafe i bet you don't understand nor did i thats when the girls sparkle in their eyes explained that it was the boys that had to wear maid dresses and the girls suits in fact the roles were inversed, well me and the boys didn't give it much thoughts so we agreed, all of us appart for KARSUKI BAKUGO.

"I AM NOT GONNA WEAR A MAID OUTFIT" "yeah yeah" the class responded knowing that he was ovligated to do it if he wanted to pass this year, the festival is a must for every students.

When the class finished i headed to the girls who were giggling "hey girls how can i help?" I said innocently not knowing what was gonna happen to me "izuuu , sure you can help" they said with an evil look "help.." its all i could say before they took me to their room "STAND HERE AND DONT MOVE AN INCH" "euh okay" i said highly doubting the process.

An eternety later (2h in reality) they finnally finished all the costumes as they said "in reward to your help we decided that we will bless you with a suit too to attract people with the flayers while the other selfish guys will be the maid hihihi"they said "thank you very much for this offer my ladies" "no worry now go put your costume on and let us see."
I did as i was told and damn, im hot.

"I did as i was told and damn, im hot

(Hihihi)

(Hihihi)