weak? nah

11 years later:

I looked at the mirror and smiled, i grew much taller ,and my white shirt clearly showed my abs... it really wasnt my purpose, but im kinda proud of them ,they show my hard work, i liked my collar too (a gift from my mom) and my black jeans fitted me in a certainly good way...

 it really wasnt my purpose, but im kinda proud of them ,they show my hard work, i liked my collar too (a gift from my mom) and my black jeans fitted me in a certainly good way

(Imagine something like that)

"Bye, momm" i said with a lollipop in mouth, she smiled at me and gave me a goodbye kiss "I'm proud of you" she said, i smiled after that and took my skate to meet sensei.

I took the club direction, everyone staring at me and some girls blushing, even though i know its because of my height and maybe my face, i didnt really like the attention, but i didnt care that much.

In the way i felt someone dehind me, so i decided to turn and corner them, they fell right into my trap, i took their arm and made them fly before crashing on the ground, they rapidly kicked me with their foot making me release their arm as they stood in front of me in a defensive way and so did i.

I attacked first but they quickly dodged, it wasnt my main move i leaned on the wall beside the stalker to jump on them, in a fraction of second they were face to the ground beneath me , i menaced to break their arm if they didn't talk thats when he laughed.

I immediately recognised his laugh and let go of him "sensei *sigh* dont go and scare me like that" i said seriously even tough i was smiling "you grew up so much its incredible, i can't even beat you anymore, ahhh im so proud of myself" he laughed "yourself??? ITS ME WHO SUFFERED, you were merciless... i still shudder everytime i recall our training" "HAHAHAHA, well i had no choice you were a talented but weak crybaby i had to toughen you a bit" "jeez" i sighed "well you're a grown man now ,which college do you attend to go?" "U.A" I replied with no hesitation "what a determined tone" he laughed, "well its a bet from 11 years ago and i attend to win it "

"Hope you achieve your goal young boy. Well... i taught you everything, you can go in peace" i solennely looked at him while bowing "I can't thank you enough for everything you did for me. rodai-sensei" "ahh, dont be so formal you're welcome, i wanted to train you, you were a diamond that needed to be polish" "hehe" i giggled and said a last goodbye to my master.

Today was the long awaited day, i should receive the letter of confirmation from U.A. The admissionbtest was 4 days ago ,honestly i did quite good, i had some combat fight but i couldn't finish it cause of that girl who was in the verge of death, i immediatly ran to save her without even thinking, she reminded me of the past me, i don't even know her name but i hope she succeeded .

I passed to the grocerie store to buy somethings my mom told me to, after i returned home "Mommm" i said , no response "hey mooom i bought what you askedd" still no response, i began to worry so i hushed to the living room where i saw her holding a letter with the U.A logo in it. "DID YOU READ IT ?" i yelled without knowing "n-no i didn't" she said then she gave it to me, we began to stress while opening it and reading the first words , gosh its too long. Thats when i saw it "accepted" i hugged my mom tightely while she cried on my shoulder "i did it, i did it mom" i laughed and cried at the same time, "yes you did it" she said in tears of joy.

Thats when i realized that a new chapter of my life just began.