cutie pie

"Izu-kun im heading to the room first" "sure, i have to do something anyway" and by something, i mean looking if kacchan blowed his room or not yet. He was really annoyed by the pairage of the rooms well i cannot say i wasn't but he exceeded the limits of reason and started cursing at Iida who was trying to bring order.

I knocked at their door and realized it was slightly open "im comin-" i was interrupted by a big boom "DON'T APPROACH ME, FOUR EYES" "I AM THE CLASS REPRESENTANT ITS MY DUTY TO ORGONIZE MY OWN ROOM AND SHOW EXAMPLE" "WELL ORGANIZE YOUR OWN SHITS NOT MINE" "WHAT A SHOKING LANGUAGE" they were interrupted by my laughter "damn... i knew you wouldn't get along but thats really something" i said wiping a tear "oh god its too funny my belly hurt".

They looked as if i was a ghost, i calmed down a bit and said "don't look at me like that your door was open" "its no problem midorya kun me and bakugo were having a little talk" "well i saw that" i said smiling as bakugo turned away "tch, damn you all extras" "dont worry Iida, its him being himself" "i'm not worried, its my duty to correct every students from our class" "well go easy on him or else he could blow the whole bulding" "its safe, midorya kun" "okayy, ill go check on him" i said heading on the direction's kacchan disappeared, i found him laying on his bed, "hey babe, how are you doing" "horrible" he said with no hesitation "hahaha i noticed that" i said sitting on his laps as he got up on his arms.

"That four eyes guy really make my nerves boil" "hahaha its okay, its just four days plus im in the room right beside yours" "mmh true, true" he said wrapping my back with his hands "well i want something in return" "for what" "a promise that i'll not blow anything" "hahha okay as you wish, what do you want?"

"Dunno, haven't thought about it yet" he said laying once again in his bed as i laughed at him "you really..." "i know im prefect" "uhumuhum thats not what i meant... uhum" i said smiling and faking tossing "say that again" he said with defiance, ouh men you just woke up my bratty side "i said. its. Not. What. I. Meant."i remeated smirking "Did you just dare to say it again or i am hearing things" "no you heard it right" "you better watch your mouth deku"

he said as he switched our positions in a second, me laying on the bed and him on top of me smirking, i blushed but didn't back off "ouhh look who took the lead" i teased him with a wink, "drop that attitude or you're gonna regret it" he said as his eyes darkened "mmh when? Cause for now you're just all talk and no act-" i didn't had time to finish that ha assaulted my lips, and kissed me putting his toungue in no time, i moaned as he pushed his knee between my legs while keeping his hands on either side of my head thats when Iida decided to shoot "BAKUGO KUN, MIDORIYA KUN ITS TIME TO SLEEP." i groaned as i heard his voice, yeah i like you tenya but stfup, well kacchan didn't refrain himself "YOU DAMN ASSHOLE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL BLOW YOUR DAMN ASS"he yelled back at him as i laughed and sat up "well you heard mrs prez, gotta go to my room" "tsk" he responded with an obvious frustrated face.

As i headed back to my own room i noticed that i didn't have my key card with me, mmh maybe i putted it in my backpack when i tidied up my clothes in the room, i knocked at the door praying that todoroki kun was still awake, thankfully he opened the door "did i woke you up?" "No, dont worry i was reading a book" "oh okay cool"

Todoroki soon was sound asleep unlike me, i turned on my phone to look at the time, 3:30AM WTF.
i got up to drink some water as i sensed the door open, who can it be at this hour?? Its an expensive hotel with many security cam and guards so i dont think someone would break in there, SO WHO THE FUCK??? i stayed in my bed, waiting to see what's his goal.

"Deku??" He whispered as i recognized his voice, "kacchannn, i'm here" i said to him as he approched and came to my bed "why are you here, no wait, HOW DID YOU EVEN CAME IN THERE?"i whispered/yelled "with the key card idiot, and i came because i was bored and couldn't sleep" he said as if it was an evidence,
he even stole my card no wonder why i couldn't find it, damn this man, "but-" "no but just shut up and lay with me loser" he said pulling me close to his body, his warm relaxed me as i began to close my eyes, even tho just 2 minutes ago i couldn't sleep, *he really is dangerous* was my last thought before i slept soundly...

"Izu-kun wake up, aizawa sensei called us" "mmmh 2mins" i said as i sat up on my bed in front of todoroki, "euh where is he?" I said out loud without noticing "He who?" "Oh no one"i said, realising that bakugo probably went before i woke up "nvm, aizawa sensei told us to get ready to eat break feast" "k' k' " i said.

Gotta dress now, after wondering which of my sweat to wear i choose the grey one, and white baskets as i took my key and locked the door, i met kacchan going out of his own room, he was wearing the same sweat as me but in a light pink, it really suitted him "you fine asf, my mann" i decided to tease him, he turned red again those reactions are always so satisfiying but seems like today he decided to tease me back as he kissed me "did you think i would just stand there, actless? No way baby" he said as i flushed red, i liked the way things were going...

(This fanart is so wholesomee)