evil plan

I was exhausted after the butterfly told us that we could leave, i've never seen such a sadistic face, i shudered right after remenbering his eyes,

WELL, lets not forget my plan, i have to call uraraka, i thought while smiling.
U:"hey what's up with you again"
I:"you're still madd??" I said with a soft voice
U:"Damn YES that i'm mad at you but huh im kinda proud of my playback" i swear i could see her smirk.
I:"well we're even then, btw its not the main subject here, LISTEN i have a plan"
U:"ooooh it smell shit for sureee, but idk why im already excited"
I:"verry funny huh, its not shit its a plan to see what both of our crush feel for us hehe"
U:"Go on, i'm listening"
I:"so my plan was.... and all in the little party that denki and kiri are organizing tomorrow" (yeah i forgot to tell this)
U:"HELL ITS GONNA BE MAD FUN"
I:"SEE THATS WHAT IM SAYINGG"
U:"COUNT ON ME"
I:"i knew it"
I:"lets go get our men baby" i gung up after that, yeah its gonna be fun.

The day after:

"Ehhh izuuu wake upp, izuuu-chaaaan" i barely heard uraraka calling me, but beat me, im not gonna wake up of my wonderfull dream, that when i sense my body flying urgh this little demon used her quirk.

"DAMN, OKAY IM AWAKE, HAPPY??"
She released me with a smile "yeah i ammm, do you know whats day today???" "yeah, staurday my favorite day ever and you come to spoil it 10am in the morning" "urghhh you really are slowww, today is the partyyyy stupiddd" i was searching a shirt when she said it, i immediately woke up for real "OH FUCK, how did i forgot" "thats what im asking duh" she said sitting on my bed "uuh ocha btw how did you come in here without the key???" "Easy your door was open, maybe your roommate got up to eat breakfeast and forgot to lock it?" "Bakugo?? Well yeah kinda plausible" "HUH WAIT WHAT AGRY BOY'S YOUR ROOMMATE" "oopss did i forgot to mention it" "urgh damn you" she said sighing and laying on my bed "well we gotta dress nice and hot, babygirl" "you bet we will" she said.

Thats when we saw bakugo in the entrance of the room seeing a topless me searching for a shirt and uraraka laying on my bed, OH SHOOT "its just a misunderst-" i couldn't finish that he took my arm agressively and took me off the room, he pushed me on the wall, both of his arms side to my face, rage in the eyes "what the hell do you think you're doing, if you want to fuck that bitch do it outside of my sight, damn it" "its not that, its just a fucking misunderstanding" "OI OI OI SURE IT IS LOOK AT YOU"

He explosed the wall behind me and said "dont even approach me from now on" "no." i replied while taking his face with both of my hands, leaning to his nose and kissing it "im not gonna stay away from you, understood?"

He blushed after my suden kiss attack but still angry said "damn you, what's that even supposed to mean huh?" "Its a promise kiss kacchan" hearing his nickname calmed him a bit, "urgh dont think im not angry anymore, deku" he said while heading on the living room downstairs, i wait a bit and fall on the ground blushing like hell "fuck why is he so sexy and HOW THE FUCK DID I MANAGE TO KISS HIM"

Thats when of course ocha showed up hey eyes shining, "let me guess, you saw it all?" "YEAHHH, YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMGGG" i laughed and responded "well lets not forget the plan, direction shopping" i said getting up from the ground, she smiled and nodded.

Half an hour after we were on the mall, both excited to impress our crush, i can't even count all the shop we visited, number of cashiers there told us that we were a beautifful couple at we both laughed everytime while thanking the sweet workers.

We ended with two outfits each, honestly they were awesome like reaallyyyy, we decided to do a first enter with a cute outfit and a second with a sexy one (the second is a surprise:) i'll show each of our first outfit;

Ochaco's first (she looked fire on it)

Mine's (ocha insisted on this one she even said that my butt looked so sexy on it SHE MANAGED TO MAKE ME BLUSH IN FRONT OF EVRYONE)

The party was at 8pm me and cheek girl decided to come 10 min late to put the suprise effect, when i finished wearing my clothes i saw that bakugo already left to the party, a vibration on my pocket indicated me that ocha was calling me i picked up the phone and told her to wait for me downstairs, i finished to put the accessories on and went to join uraraka, when i saw her i was like *damn thats my girl* seems like she thought the same cause she jokingly catcalled me, i winked at her right after, we both were really weird but i liked it.

We went to the dorm of denki and kiri where were the party, we taked a deep breath and opened the door...