Chapter 7

"Mithril"

"Papa, Boruto was..." Sarada muttered.

"That dimension. It's different from those of the Otsutsukis." Sasuke stated.

"What do you mean, Mr. Sasuke?" Moegi asked in confusion.

"It's a different dimension that even my Rinnegan cannot identify," Sasuke answered.

"If that's the case, we cannot locate Boruto and the others," Konohamaru said.

"Damn it!" Shikadai murmured.

"What should we do now?" Mitsuki asked.

"Let's go back to the village and tell Naruto about it," Sasuke concluded.

"But, Boruto..." Sarada said with a worried face.

"Don't worry Sarada. We will take Boruto back." There was assurance in Sasuke's statement.

"Boruto..."

***********

"Boruto watch out!" Sousuke shouted at Boruto. He pushed him down and both of them dodged the attacks from an unknown giant robot.

"What the hell is going on?!" Boruto blurted.

"What are those things?" He added.

"The Arm Slaves we are talking about," Kaname answered.

"What?! Don't tell me..." Boruto was dumbfounded.

"We're back, Chidori," Sousuke said. Kaname nodded.

"We're in Japan, Boruto," Kaname confirmed his doubt. Boruto was horrified by the scenery. There were giant mecha creatures fighting each other.

"How can I fight against those giants?" He said.

"Don't worry. Sousuke has Arbalest." Kaname said.

"Arbalest? What is that?" Boruto asked in confusion.

"We'll explain later. What we must care about now is how to escape from the enemies." Sousuke interrupted him.

"Just trust Sousuke and we'll be fine," Kaname said. She was so confident. Boruto swallowed the saliva inside his mouth.

"Sagara?!" A woman's voice came from the Arm Slave behind them. The giant mecha protected them from the attacks.

"Major Mao?" Sousuke muttered.

"Urzu 6 cover me up I'm going to take them out of here," Melissa told someone who was inside the Arm Slave next to hers.

"Roger!" The man replied to her.

"Hop on the hand, you guys," Melissa said and the three of them hopped on her Arm Slave's hand.

"Urzu 6, let's retreat for now," Melissa ordered.

"Where to go?" Urzu 6 asked.

"Mithril," Melissa replied.

"Yosh." Urzu 6 muttered.

Urzu 6 was covering them. He was shooting enemies. Boruto was frightened. It was his first time encountering such kind of battle.

"Don't worry Boruto, everything will be fine," Sousuke said. Boruto believed in him. He nodded as a response.

The horrible sight was still in front of him. They were heading towards the sea. It's only three meters away. A giant submarine appeared from under the sea that made Boruto dropped his jaw.