Chapter 15

"Battle"

"Let's head back to that facility and save the girl," Sousuke uttered.

Kurz and Melissa nodded.

The three jump up to their Arm Slaves.

It was the first time Sousuke piloting the ARX-8 Lavatein. He was confused if it was the same as Arbalest or completely a different one.

When the system starts Sousuke was startled.

"Sousuke," it was a robotic sound calling his name.

"Al," Sousuke was surprised.

"Glad to be back," Al talked like he had missed Sousuke.

"Yeah. Welcome back, Al," Sousuke told Al.

Al did not respond and Sousuke started the engine. They were ready to take off.

As the usual length of travel to get to the facility, it took more than two weeks by using the Arm Slave alone.

"I doubt the girl is still there," Melissa uttered.

"Even so she is not there anymore, we could at least have something to discover to help save Chidori," Sousuke responded.

Kurz and Melissa looked at him. They did not utter a word nor sounds.

Their journey to save Chidori had started.

"I'm ready to go," Jigen told Leonard.

Leonard was sitting on his luxurious chair like a King staring at Jigen talking through a hologram-like technology.

"Well, you attack that village first. You can travel dimensions with ease, right?" Leonard smirked.

"That is something you are not able to do without the help of that ninja girl you made a Whispered," Jigen retaliated.

"I know, I know. You don't have to remind me that," Leonard talked back as if to say no need to boast that thing around.

"I need to head back to that facility, the girl is still there. Once we get there, we will follow you to that village and help you take back your precious vessel and..." Leonard paused.

"That Scientific Ninja Facility... I want that to be mine..." Leonard said and laughed evilly.

"I have no interest with such. All I care about is the vessel," Jigen said.

"Alright, let's get going then," Leonard said and waved goodbye to Jigen.

Jigen slowly vanishes in front of his eyes. When he was completely out of his sight, he called out for Gauron.

"Come with me. We will take the girl to the ninja world," Leonard said.

"As you wish, Master," Gauron responded without any trace of hesitation and disagreement.

Leonard's eyes were full of evil and greed. All he desired were power and position. Position to rule all the worlds he could reach through the use of a Whispered named Sumire.

Through the Whispered, he could create machines out of her ability to cross dimensions with ease.

Although Sumire dies, her ability could be stored in chips and disks that were accessible to create machines and or clones through various processes, experiments, and researches.

Leonard agreed to make Jigen his affiliate due to the intel that Jigen has the ability to turn humans into a weapon by the use of Scientific Ninja Tools and that was what he was actually working on with for the past few years.