Chapter 13

"Discover"

"Kawaki, why don't you train with Sarada and others? If big brother is here, you'll be good sparring partners," Himawari told Kawaki, staring outside the windows.

Kawaki was not paying attention to her. He was in deep thought. He was looking afar.

Hinata gazed at her saddened daughter when she mentioned her big brother.

Hinata went to their bedroom, closed the door, and leaned behind it. She was crying. She could not hold her tears back. She was missing her son so much.

"Hinata," someone called out for her from the outside. It was a voice very familiar to her.

It was Naruto.

She wiped off her tears and opened the door. She faced Naruto with a smile on her lips.

Naruto's face saddened upon noticing his wife's eyes slightly soaked up with tears.

"What is it, dear?" She asked him like nothing's going on with her.

Without saying anything, Naruto hugged his wife. Hinata was astonished at first, but she felt warmth in her flesh through Naruto's arms. And that sensation made her wanted to cry harder.

"Naruto... Boruto is..." she sobbed.

Naruto tapped her head and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

"I won't stop searching for Boruto. I will definitely search for him even across dimensions," Naruto's voice gave her assurance.

"Naruto, thank you..." she said while sobbing.

Knocks on the door made Himawari back to her senses. She immediately went to see who's outside.

When she opened it she saw familiar faces.

"Sarada, Mitsuki and... and Shikadai, Inojin, and Chocho," she uttered in a surprised voice.

All of them smiled at her. She still had her astounded face wondering why they were standing right at the doorway.

"Are you looking for Big brother?" She asked while furrowing her brows.

All of them shook their heads in disagreement.

"Well, they knew he was on a top-secret mission," she thought.

"What made you come here then?" She asked in a confused tone.

"We are here to ask Kawaki to come with us," Shikadai said.

"We will train together," Chocho added.

"I see," Himawari said while tapping her chin.

"Come in," Hima invited them inside and they went to where Kawaki was.

Naruto and Hinata went downstairs when they heard some noise.

"Oh? We have guests," Naruto said in his casual cheerful voice.

"Lord Seventh," all of them said at once.

"Yo, what brought you here?" He asked.

There was also confusion in his voice. Hinata was standing next to him and painted the same look like him on her face.

"We're here to invite Kawaki for a training session," Sarada said.

"Training, huh? That sounds fun isn't it, Kawaki?" Naruto said and turned to face him.

"Tch," Kawaki murmured.

Naruto just gave them an awkward smile.

"Why not join us train, Kawaki?" Mitsuki suggested.