Chapter 5

"Sousuke Sagara"

A fresh morning air swayed the curtains of the Hokage's Office as well as the leaves of the tree branches. The Seventh Hokage was seen watching the village from his seat, beside him was his Advisor, Shikamaru Nara.

"Were the teams already on the move?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah," Shikamaru replied.

Naruto remained silent and kept watching the village from his office.

"Ino and Mr. Ibiki must be ready for the interrogation after he was dismissed from the hospital. Did Sakura already release the result of his examinations?" Naruto muttered.

"Yeah. Here." Shikamaru dropped an envelope on Naruto's table. He slowly opened it and read what was written on the papers.

"The result of his test is normal. There's nothing wrong with his mental condition. He is physically stable too." Shikamaru commented.

"That means the statement he had said in his initial interview was true?" Naruto asked.

"Probably," Shikamaru replied.

Naruto put the back of his hands beneath his chin while fingers crossing each other.

***
"Waiting sure is boring..." Boruto muttered with a bored face.

"Boruto, the mission is a mission, so deal with it." Sarada stopped him from complaining. Mitsuki was just silently watching his friends.

A few moments had passed, a group of medical staff exited the laboratory. There was a man whose hands were tied behind his back. His face was covered by a hood. His face could not be seen. Probably for security purposes. One of the medical staff approached them.

"Are you the team assigned to assist us?" He asked.

The three of them nodded as a response to the man. He then gave them a nod and the three of them positioned in a reverse triangular manner. Boruto at the bottom, Sarada and Mitsuki at both sides.

"We are about to leave the building. Any suspicious movements over there?" Boruto talking on a wireless mic to Shikadai.

"No traces of enemies so far." Shikadai immediately responded.

They have successfully exited the hospital and were heading back to the interrogation facility. Shikadai's Team coming after them as lookouts for a possible enemy attack.

Upon reaching the interrogation facility, the medical staff immediately put the man in a room. They were about to inform Ino and Ibiki of the interrogation process. They left the man to Boruto's team who was silently sitting on an empty bed. His downcast head facing the floor.

Mitsuki was guarding outside. Sarada and Boruto were looking after the man inside.

"Don't let your guards down. He may attack you anytime." Mitsuki warned his friends.

"We know that, you must stay alert over there too," Boruto replied.

The man slowly removed his hood and finally revealed himself. He faced them and Sarada's eyes widened upon seeing the man's figure. She then remembered Kaname showing a picture of a man from her mobile phone.

"You are..." Sarada muttered. Boruto was confused by Sarada's reaction and raised his eyebrow.

"Sarada, are you okay?" Boruto asked her.

"Who are you?" The man asked with a serious face. He stood up from the bed where he was sitting.

"You are Mr. Sousuke..." Sarada blurted. The man furiously charged towards Sarada but Boruto covered her with a kunai pointing at the man's neck.