Chapter 9

"Whispered"

"If big brother is here, he is surely training," Himawari said. Naruto and Hinata bitterly smiled at her. Himawari did not know anything about the disappearance of her brother.

"Why do not you train with Kawaki, Naruto?" Hinata suggested.

"Huh? That's a good idea," Naruto agreed. Hinata and Hima laughed.

Kawaki stared at them like he had no idea about what they were talking about.

"What train? I don't train," Kawaki snorted.

"Isn't he a ninja like big brother?" Hima asked.

"Kawaki is a civilian that's why he doesn't train, but he has the potential of being one," Naruto uttered.

"I see," Himawari muttered.

That was what Naruto only knew about Kawaki. He made Shikamaru worked on the investigation with Sai and Sasuke. They did not know Kawaki's whereabouts at the moment or if he is really an ally to the enemies.

"Come on, Kawaki! Let's train." Naruto told him. Though Kawaki was not that interested, he joined Naruto.

Naruto taught him the basics. He most likely wants Kawaki to learn Shadow Clone Jutsu first, then basic combat styles. Naruto did not intend to give Kawaki back to the enemies if they were going to pursue him as long as they don't get much information about their goals and objectives in the shinobi world. It was confirmed that he was with Gauron who was revealed to be a threat to the shinobi world and another world somewhere.

MITHRIL

"Did you find the machine?" Tessa asked the three people who had just got back from their mission.

Melissa shook her head. Kurz and Sousuke had disappointed faces.

"It's okay. We will find it for sure." Tessa assured them. The three headed back to their room and got some rest.

"Damn it! Where is that thing?" Sousuke angrily muttered upon settling down.

****

"You're pretty good, Kawaki." Naruto complimented him, but Kawaki did not care at all.

Hinata brought them tea and a snack. They had rest after an hour of training. Himawari moved closer to Kawaki and spoke.

"Don't you think training is fun, Kawaki?" she had a smile on her lips.

Kawaki stared at her while holding the cup of tea. He looked away not answering her question and sipped on the tea. Himawari pouted and got a disappointed face. Hima turned around and moved back to her seat near Hinata and Naruto. She was still sulking. Naruto and Hinata laughed at her reaction.

"Let's train again." He uttered. Naruto was a bit shocked and smiled right after.

Kawaki was a fast learner. He had advanced combat skills. He said he did not train, but he what it takes to be a ninja. He could not perform ninjutsu or any other form of Jutsu. Naruto was impressed by his skills. They trained for a few hours and then Naruto told them he was going back to the office for work. He left Kawaki in the care of Hinata.

The three of them went home. Hinata was talking nicely to Kawaki. She treated him like her own child, but she couldn't help herself to worry about her vanished son. She was positive that Naruto would take Boruto back as soon as possible.

"Lord Seventh!" a guy wearing glasses greeted him.

"Mr. Katasuke, what brought you here?" Naruto uttered. He found the guy talking to Shikamaru when he arrived.