Chapter 41 : Home

*{Harry POV}*

It was the day after Christmas. It felt literally like an exhausting day. Mum left us at around an hour or two ago, and Louis fell asleep on the couch with his head slanted slightly on my shoulders; his breathing even, and fully content. Yep, this is definitely perfect in my books. "Morning Harry.." Niall yawned as he took a bite of a pile of pastries he was holding. I cocked an eyebrow and was about to ask how he found the kitchen so quickly, but I stopped myself quickly, bothering not to ask him such preposterous question, and pretend like nothing happened; it was better that way.

"Morning Nialler." Louis beamed in a low, deep tone that it gave me such a tremendous shiver as he brushed his lips against my neck. "So, I guess you guys did it huh?" Zayn snorted as he entered in also; grabbing one little cupcake from Niall. I gotta say, the boy looked like he was about to bite Zayn's arm off, but he kept still, and looked away. Louis blushed while chewing on his lip in panic and eyed Niall with a clear smirk on his face. "Aw, is little Nialler mad that little Zaynie-poo took one of his cupcake?" Louis teased; obviously changing the subject.

Before Zayn took a bite, he looked at the blonde-headed boy apologetically, and handed Niall his cupcake back. "Sorry Nialler, didn't mean to.." he pouted slightly while wrapping both his hands around the boy's waist making Niall jump, but then melt into the hug. "S'alright.." he shrugged while popping in a huge chunk of the cupcake in his boyfriend's mouth, who, in turn chewed it and pulled the Irish boy's face into a sloppy kiss.

Aside from all this, it's been surprisingly quiet over the day. There's a huge snowstorm that occurred naturally overnight, so the whole mansion was slightly covered with snow. Louis shifted slightly from beside me, and he made me stare at him. "Haz, I've been thinking.. and.. I'm just wondering.. Wouldn't you like to say here instead? I mean it's safe and--" My hand flew across his face, and my hand throbbed slightly by the impact. The expression on his face never changed, but there was a bit of tears he was holding back. "Don't you fucking do this now Lou.. Don't you fucking do this now.." I scrunched up my eyebrows and closing my eyes while I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Seconds later, he took me in for a massive hug. I was a bit surprised, but nonetheless, I hugged him back knowing fully well how his body shook. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say it." he whispered pleadingly. "Please Harry, look at me.." he pleaded while burying his nose into the crook of my neck. I wasn't going to let him off that easy, but my heart jerked on how adorable he was trying to get my attention. Without even taking a glance in their direction, I felt two boys looked at us amusingly, and so did Danielle and Liam who just happened to go in at the right moment.

I sighed slightly, and opened my eyes to look at my idiotic boyfriend in the eye. His eyes slightly in a sad blue colour like the ocean. "Lou, why would you ask that anyway?" I asked curiously while turning around to face him fully. "Well.. Before we went here.... I sorta made a deal with your mum.. That I'll ask you which one you liked better .. this house.. or the ones that you were somehow forced into living in.. " he confessed while avoiding my gaze. Danielle scoffed in the background and asked her boyfriend what Louis meant by that.

"And ? What did she say? What was in the note?" I questioned while cocking a curious eyebrow at the boy. "Uhm.. Note?... OH!" he beamed while taking it out of his pocket no problem. My eyes squinted slightly staring at the note.

Dear Louis,

It seems that we have reached a predicament, and that my little boy is choosing you over his own mother. I can't say I'm pretty sad about that, seeing as you treat him so well, and make him aware of what's right and what's wrong. Your mother and I might have a big conflict, but I'm pretty sure this one little thing is an exception!!~