Chapter 28 : Pinky promise

**Zayn POV**

"Guys look.."Niall pointed at Louis smirking in our direction as we continued to peep from the corner of the door. Crap.. don't tell me he's planning on doing something. "Something the matter boo?" Harry asked in a confused tone. And then it all clicked. Niall told him 'that' secret and now he's pissed beyond recognition and he chose to keep it hidden with the creepiest smirk I've ever seen. I felt myself shake a bit in fear because of the boy. Niall swallowed bobbing his adam's apple up and down. "Um.. I think I did something bad?" he stared totally unsure.

I rolled my eyes, and Liam stiffened. "Uh Niall.. you know that as soon as Harry's asleep he'll hunt us down right?" I asked the Mullingar boy who now was quivering in fear. "....B-But i-it was s-supposed to be a joke!" he whined silently while sinking down into a crouch. I sighed and patted his head re-assuringly. "It's fine Nialler, it's fine.. we just have to make our--" "Liam, Zayn, Niall, why don't you join us?" Louis offered as he turned completely around to face all of us.

Slowly, we came out from our hiding place, and came to a stop infront of the two boys. Harry had his arms around Louis' waist, marking his territory. Liam noticed the same thing snorted. "So I guess you guys are going out now.. huh?" Niall pointed out as he eyed them curiously. Both blushed instantaneously, and I took a picture. Louis widened his eyes as he saw the flash. "What the bloody hell are you d-doing?" he stuttered just a bit, as he felt Harry tighten his grip on his waist.

"Nothing Lou.. but I'm just saying I'll be gladly posting it on the internet if you 'ever' try murdering us after Harry sleeps.. or 'any' time of day at all." I bluntly said making Harry eye the lad with a confused look. Louis never met his eyes and glared at us. "You bastard.." he hissed, then the moment he stared at the curly headed boy, all of that hate simply evaporated from his face, and a smile lit up his face. "No worries, won't kill any of them love.." he held out his pinky.

Harry stared at it for a few seconds, and hooked his pinky with Louis' with a cheeky smile of his. "Alright." he breathed while he continued staring at the boy. "Louis, don't cross your toes." Liam scrutinized his gaze at Lou's shoes. "Er.. I'm not.." he tried protesting but completely failed at it. Harry looked at him with an empty stare. "Lou." he simply said as he looked at the boy who wanted to avoid his boyfriend's gaze. Yep.. He's in trouble.

*[Louis POV]*

I couldn't help it.. that nickname brings shivers down my spine every time I recall it. It was the most embarrassing thing in my life.. ever. I can still remember it even now. 

--Flashback-- (Back when Louis was 8)

"Here son, just file in these documents to Mr.Shaw, alright baby?" My mother cooed as she handed me the envelope containing some important files. "Yes mom." I simply said as I took the piles of documents from her hands, and shuffled into my wardrobe. "Sir, why don't you wear this?" Leona offered from behind me. "Uh nope, I'll be deciding for this one too." I said bluntly as I fumbled through my dresser.

"Alright." she smiled politely and whispered a 'stupid kid.' from behind. "Excuse me Leona, what did you say?" I asked silently making her wince in the process. "I.. I said gotta visit my cousin Sid.. " she  lied through her teeth without even once turning back to look at me. "Alright then.. old hag.." I whispered the last part, and she was out the door within seconds. "Now what to wear.. what to wear.." I hummed silently while looking over my clothes. 

After roughly ten minutes, I chose grown-up clothes like a black blazer, with a red tie. White pantaloons and a carefully-shined dress shoe. Yep, I was completely perfect. "Hunny, Paul is here to bring you to the location, love." My mum called out from the P.A System. "Coming." I replied cheerily as I hopped out of my room. I carefully sat myself into the railing and was about to slide down, but saw my mother's stingy gaze through her isolated room. "Louis." she simply said in a stern tone.

I sighed, and got out from the railings and went down like a bussiness-man like I was taught at the age of 5. She smiled proudly at me then closed her door. I sighed in disbelief. How can I even do this? How come I can stop anything I do when I wanted to? It just made no sense to me. "Bye Mom." I called out as Paul opened the front doors with a smile engraved on his face. She never responded. Pretty expected if you ask me."Let's go Paul." I smiled a small smile, but in truth, I really wanted for to make a recognition on of me.. that I exist.. but no.. she didn't.. she chose not to.

"Louis, you don't need to be sad... you have us." Paul winked playfully as the other servants gave me a casual wave as they passed along. I widened my smile, and re-adjusted the documents on my hand, and tucked it under my forearm. "I guess." I said as low as a whisper, because only heaven knows what mother will do if I actually say that out loud. 

--After handing the file in--

"Louis, you have saved me once again!" Mr.Shaw messed up my hair. I blushed a tiny bit, and formed a polite smile. "No problem Mr. Shaw." I giggled while making my leave. When I was about to open the door out of the office, I felt an unusual breeze on my legs and I looked down slightly.. to discover that my pants slid down revealing my underwear. I heard Mr. Shaw stiffle a laugh, but managed to keep it in.

"Have a good day sir." I smiled at him as I pulled up my pants and zipped it up nice and tight. "You too Boobear!!~" he called out reffering to my boo bear shorts. I blushed a deep-tomato red, but kept it in as I entered the van. I probably won't see him anymore.

Flashback over

"BOO!" Harry smacked the side of my face as hard as he could, and I blinked at him in confusion. "Sorry.. just had a... flashback moment." I smiled innocently at the boy. He blushed a deep red and nodded instantly. "O-Okay.." he murmured awkwardly while trailing the carpet with his feet. "Sorry.. I really am.. It's just embarrassing at times to be called boobear sometimes.. It was supposed to be a secret, but I guess you're in it too." he looked stricken back, and dipped his head low.

"S-so.. you don't want me calling you that?" he asked in a tiny semi-afraid tone. "No.." I lifted his chin with my finger, and smiled a real smile. "Actually.. I kinda liked it when you say it.. it's pretty sexy.." I stated bluntly with a wink. He blushed furiously and nodded. When I noticed no groans or anything... I looked around, and saw none of the boys infront of us. "Where are they?" I suddenly asked not knowing what exactly happened.

"Oh.. they just happened to leave when you were staring into thin air.." Harry confessed while smirking in my direction. I huffed angrily and tried going out the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, into a massive hug. "Don't you dare look for them boo." he whispered seductively into my ear making me weak to my kness. "B-but.." I tried forming words but completely failed at it. Crap, he did it again.. he made me fall for him even more.

_________________________________________________________

Author's Note :

Sorry it's short.. I knew nothing of what to put so yeah.. By the way guys, check out my new story "Half (1/2) as much" It's a Larry and a Ziall.. you're welcome <33

~Cam xxoxoxo