~A Halloween Special - My special kitten~

*[Louis POV]*

"Er... are you sure about this Louis?" Harry asked from the changing room as he fusses around inside. "Yeah, the fans will love it, it's adorable Haz." I tried to keep myself from snickering, and sit casually on the waiting chair. "I look ridiculous, LOOK!" he opened the drapes and peeped out. I looked at him closely, and let me tell you, it was pretty impossible to keep my eye off this boy. He had fluffy chocolate brown cat ears, a tail, a black bow tie, a white crisp polo, brown chinos, and just for the heck of it, a pair of brown converse the same colour as his hair. If that is not perfection, then I don't know what is.

"SEE! I LOOK STUPID!" he blushed a deep red then closed the drapes once more. Fumbling through his clothing. "Uh, no you don't idiot." I protested silently trying to keep my voice from wavering. "Lou, you know I don't like it when you lie!" he protested while coming out fully-dressed, and the costume at hand. "No Haz, I'm not kidding Haz, it's quite .... curable!!" I exclaimed while throwing my hands up in the air.

He snorted while cocking an eyebrow. "Curable? Is that even a word Lou?" I nodded. "Cute and Adorable... hence the name Curable." he rolled his eyes and punched my arm lightly, and looked for the aisle where his costume was. "Harry, you better not return it!" I said sternly while crossing my arms at the boy.

He smirked and said. "Watch me." while putting the package in it's place, then leaving without even looking back. I rolled my eyes and picked up the same package, and went on to purchasing it.. "Now he has to wear it." I thought out loud getting a few snickers from the cashier. I smiled politely at them while handing them my credit card. They swiped it instantly, while a girl joined her with that excited look on her face.

"Oh my god, oh my god, It's him! It's him!" she exclaimed while frantically pointing at me. "It's me?" I joked. "Oh my gosh, YOU'RE LOUIS TOMLINSON! omgomgomg! Please sign this.. and can I take a picture with you?" "Sure love, come on over here and tell me your name." she complied and told me her name was Amelia, and a bunch of random things like her number and such. It's all tempting, but I'm pretty sure I already had my eye on that one boy. Harry Styles..too bad he has no idea about my feelings at all... That's the depressing part.

After I waved a goodbye, the van was already waiting for me on the side of the curb. The door opened within seconds, and to my surprise.. they yanked me in. Great. "What the hell was taking you so long!?" they asked angrily while glaring in my direction. "Had to buy something." I shrugged "And a fan said Hi.." Liam swiped his face in one swoop. "Let's just get going alright?" he asked clearly not amused. Since when did Liam act older than me?

"Paul, take us home please." I smiled as the van started up it's engine. "So how was she?" Niall asked as he took out a fajita from his bag. "Er.. How are you so sure it's a girl?" I joked. "Don't kid with us Lou, spoke as if you were speaking of a girl." Zayn snorted while looking at his phone. "Yeah, yeah" I waved it off feeling someone burning holes beside me. I looked over to see the curly haired lad narrowing his gaze on me, and as soon he saw me peeping, he looked away looking as if he was hiding something. Was he jealous? No he couldn't be... though I'd like to think so.

*{Harry POV}*

I'm not jealous.. clearly I'm not. I can't like him.. I can't fall for him.. I simply love girls too much to even think so.. But why the hell did I get ticked off if he's talking about a girl he just happened to meet? It doesn't click in my mind at all.. I mean I've never taken an interest in men at all.. but Louis.. it's so out of the question.. I can't fall-in-love with him... I just can't. "Harry..." he poked my cheeks constantly. "Yeah Lou?" I asked silently.

"Why are you angry?" he whined ever-so-slightly. I turned and said flat-out "I'm not angry." The boys snorted and whistled to keep themselves from getting 'the glare' they can't see it, but I did it anyway. "Jerks." I stated loud enough for them to hear, and looked out the window. My eyes remained on the flowing leaves, and I just realized it was fall. "It's almost Halloween.." I mindlessly stated while staring in the many creative decorations per house.