Chapter 21 : Honesty time

*[Louis POV]*

"Come to with me." that was all it took for me to completely relinquish my anger on Zayn. I knew it, there was something that happened in there that I wasn't aware of. I mean I knew there was a blind spot on the bloody bathroom, but I needed that to be the confrontation room. Somewhere I couldn't really see by 'accident' kapeesh. By I'm wondering if I should re-think that idea... Cause I swear, if Zayn did something to hurt Harry, I would personally murder him.. not literally, but you get the point.

Harry silently lead us back in his room, and this time he joined me, and sat at my side looking at me with such care on his eyes. "Lou." he spoke my name like it was butter off his tongue. "Yeah?" I said silently while looking at something else. "Did you think I hated you?" he suddenly asked while grabbing my face once again to look at my eyes. His green eyes bored into my blue ones. I gave him a curt nod unable to form words.

He released me seconds later, and gave a huge sigh. "Look Lou." he repositioned himself so that he was fully facing me. "I.. don't hate you.. at all..." he murmured with no traces of lies in his voice. I gasped slightly, while I looked at his green orbs with clarity. So he wasn't lying at all. "Then.. why didn't you just say a straight out no?" I protested randomly.

He shrugged with a smile on his face. "I just... don't like people reading me too easily..." he shrugged with a smile. I snorted at his response. "Really?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Really Harry?" he looked at me with confused eyes, but nodded again. "Well, I can't say I'm not relieved, because honestly, I don't mind people hating me but.." I bit my lower lip trying to stop my stupid self from getting in the way and saying nonsense once again.

"What were you going to say?" he leaned closer with barely any space for me to breathe. "I don't.. mind people hating me.. but .. if they're my friends.. then I guess I'm a goner."  I lied. In truth, if he hated me, that's when I'm a goner. But, why would I want him to know that? It seemed like a weird sentence to come off from a friend.. He must never know, and it's now my life mission to keep it that way...

He backed away awkwardly with a hint of disappointment in his eyes. Or, is it just me? "Disappointed?" I joked, leaving him blushing like a plump tomato. "N-No I--" "Guys, breakfast is ready!" Niall said while opening the door without even knocking. He widened his eyes in surprise, and ran out like a scaredy cat. "Pff, what did you think he thought we were doing?" I asked Harry who was already up on his feet. He seemed tense... Weird...

I followed him, yet his taller frame let him go ahead of me. What was his problem? We came down not saying a word to each other, only to see that all is well, and the lads were all pretty much ready to eat their BLT's, pancakes and breakfast sausages that were already on their plate. Harry sat himself to a chair, and I sat beside him. They glanced in my direction, and I smiled innocently at them.

Seconds later, they managed to scarf it down in a few bites, and they were gone, leaving me with Harry... alone. Twats, I knew they were going to do something like this! "So.." I mumbled while poking a slice of tomato on my plate. "So..." Harry silently repeated while playing with his scrambled eggs. "We cool?" I suddenly asked sounding all hipster and such. Haz snorted at my attempt, but nodded with no side-comments.

*{Harry POV}*

This is awkward.. It’s fine between us, but wow, what are we supposed to talk about.. usually we had loads of idea and topics to talk about.. but now, it's sorta .. muted? I don't know! I tugged on my curls silently, not caring if it was messed up. How come the lads disappeared all of a sudden? They usually don't eat that fast.. Well, I can understand Niall.. but Zayn and Liam? No... Something’s definitely going on in here.

"Hey Lou.. I...” a buzzing noise vibrated in his bum making me flinch. "Oh hold on, tell me after yeah?" he mumbled, while looking at his phone, and shuffling elsewhere. The lads appeared later with stern gazes on where Lou was heading. I cocked a questioning eyebrow at them. "We might have a little visitor soon." Zayn stated out of the blue without making eye contact with anyone of us. 

"Visitor?" "Yeah, and Harry, you might not like it one bit." he whispered the last part. "Really? I don't see how I would hate someone's visit." I shrugged with a snort. They tensed up, and nodded. "Hey Haz, why don't we have a talk, yeah?" they all said in an awkward unison. I instantly got up, wondering why the lads were somehow sad by the sudden phone call.. yep, something 'is' definitely going on...

They lead me through doors, and secret entrances. Since when where they here? They came to an abrupt stop in front some kind of metallic door. They each took turns getting eyes scans, and soon, the door made some kind of rustling noise, and the door opened in one swish. I gasped seeing this for the first time. The lads snorted, and casually entered the room. "So what's going on here?" I asked indicating to the many cameras and televisions piled around in an organized way. "Shh.." Niall held up his index finger to his lip.

Zayn and Liam then typed up some knd of code in the computer, and all cameras were focused on where Louis was standing. "Yeah.. I know.. I understand... yeah.. I'll get that done.. WHAT?" I winced by his sudden rise of tone. "No mum, I can't.. We're already starting a boy band, and I'd pretty much appreciate it if you took that to consideration.. Mom, I swear I'll get it done! Don't threaten the life me and the boys have, yes.. thank you.. bye.." he mumbled sternly. I heard him swore under his breath, and he looked directly at the camera.

"I see you guys were making use of your free time." he mumbled with a chuckle, and left. One by one each of them stiffened, and I was waaay beyond confused. I slammed my hand hard on the wall, making them turn around in surprise. "Guys, can you tell me what BLOODY HELL is going on here?"

_______________________________________________________________________

SURPRISE!!

Did finish this on Monday, but Wattpad was down.. so I couldn’t upload.. So more secrets starts to unveil infront of his eyes. Will they tell him the truth? or will they fabricate a lie? Find out on the next chapter of Up, Up and Away!! :)

~Cam xoxox