Chapter 2 : Coincidental meeting

I took my step out of the boat, while the boat departed. I smiled happily as I can finally walk on the world that I see beyond movies and television shows.. freedom is finally at my favour. Sudden raindrops fell down from the sky, and I felt so entranced by it. It felt so good in my skin to simply ignore. Usually this is the part where I look for a shelter, but right now is an exception

*Louis POV*

"THAT.WAS.AWESOME" I stated while I got inside my car. "We gotta do that again some time." Niall said with a smile on his face. "Maybe later." I snorted, and the rest of the lads waved me goodbye. "Drive safe Lou." Liam called out making me roll my eyes. I held up a thumbs up as I drove away. Those boys, they're really something if their willing to stay in the indoor skydiving for 5 straight hours. Pretty fun stuff I thought happily as I arrived rather early at my mum's mansion.

Before I arrived at the actual driveway, a person caught my eye. His dark shaggy curls  all wet, and saggy on the side of his face. His white translucent skin shining brightly regardless of the bad weather. His piercing green eyes that looked absolutely lost in a sea of ocean. Who was he? And why was he standing in the rain with such a look on his face?

I slowly got my car on the curb of the driveway, and took out an umbrella my mum always reminded me to bring. I hopped closer to the lad, and he didn't seem to notice my presence at all. "Hey mate, what are you doing out in the rain?" I murmured close to his ear making him turn around.Complete and utterly surprised to see me. "I..."he looked away.

"I.. like the feel of the rain." he whispered with a shrug. My god, his voice filled me with sudden delight.. something I've never felt before.. maybe the rain's getting to me? "Where do you live?" I asked him aimlessly. He looked rather cold, and shivering under all this rain showering us. His eyes turned blank again and said. "Nowhere.. I don't want go back there." he mumbled as if he was a broken record.

"Then how about staying with me?" I offered with a smile. He shook his head mumbling a "No thanks." He sneezed right afterwards, and wiped it away with his damp crisp white polo, while making his way out of my sight I bonked his head, and grabbed the hem of his sleeve inside my car. "HEY!' he tried getting away from me. "Let go!" he ordered. Too bad I'm not the one that follows them I snorted. "None says no to me pretty-boy." I smirked at him, and his protesting eased down a bit.

He got in obediently on the passenger's seat while he crossed his arms. "Why do you want to take me in so bad?" he asked me whole cocking an eyebrow in my direction. I gave him a shrug instead as we got in the driveway. "Name?" I asked casually. "Not telling." he hissed and looked out the window. My, what a fighter I have here I thought. "Fine, you don't have to tell me." I chuckled suddenly intrigued.

"Wasn't planning to, but thanks for the offer." he mumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes, while the butlers came to my aid. I ordered them to assist the boy also, and they obeyed while taking out fresh towels and offering to dry his hair, etc. He smiled widely at them, and plucked the towel gently from Mary's hand while wiping his hair dry at the moment. "Thank you." he said to Mary as she left.

I swear I can hear her chuckle as she came inside. "Well let's go no-name."  I offered a hand to hop off infront of the car. He looked at me in disbelief and went around the car getting even more damp in the process. I held the door open for the lad to come in, and he snorted. "Sorry, habit." I mumbled as I came in also, and took off my coat hanging it on the rack beside me. I took off my shoes, and placed it carefully on the shoe holder thing (A/N: Don't blame me, don't know what they call those things :P). "Master Louis, you don't need to do that!" Becky pouted while she carefully wiped my shoe clean. 

"Seriously, it's fine Beck's.. just a human thing to do." I sad with a smile. She sighed looking at me. "But you are the master of this house.." she protested, "...you should  atleast act like it."  she added in a whisper, while leaving me with the curly headed boy. "Achoo..." he sniffed while grabbing a Kleenex I automatically offered. "Thanks." he mumbled while he looked at me curiously.

"Oh right.." I just remembered while I indicated my hand to go forward for him to start walking. He obliged without a word. "So, I'll show you to the bath first, so that you can um.. take a shower.. and do your business..then I'll show you around the house." I nodded to myself as he just simply stared ahead. "Shouldn't be someone doing this for you?" he asked sounding curious. I shrugged at his question. "I feel as if it's a bit of a disgrace not doing it myself.. and plus it's the best time to talk with a person.. to get to know them better." I chuckled. while he paused on his tracks.

"You want to get to know me?" he snorted. "Sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now." he murmured proudly with pride on his tone. My, a cheeky one at that I thought as I lead him to the bathroom. "Just take your time stranger, I'll have the maid prepare your clothes for you for the time being." he said nothing in response as I left to my room to prepare some things, such as his bed, clothes, etc.

*Harry POV*

"What kind of act was that?' I snorted. This guy, his pathetic attempt to impress me is not fooling anybody. A master that is willing to do some work.. don't make me laugh.. I bet he knows who I am, and is trying to get to know me.. and then.. and then.. I covered my face with my hands as tears dripped down my eyes. 

"Uh sir, your clothes are here." a maid called, then got out of the bathroom. I blushed in the process. Hopefully she didn't see anything I thought. I took out one of the shampoo in the side of the bath, and filled myself with it's scent. Is that vanilla? So much aromas filled my nose. For some reason I've never smelt anything like this before. It's somewhat nice. 

After I felt all better.. well sort-of better, I got out to see a fresh new towel, some plain white shirt, black chinos, new boxers, and a belt. I put them on, and to my disbelief, everything fitted perfectly in my frame. I gasped wearing this new attire. Never in my life have I felt so flexible, yet so free. I opened the door only to see Louis consulting with a maid. He chuckled making his nose crinkle a bit. That's quite ador-- nope, I can't flatter him just yet. He's a fake, and I'm going to prove it!

When he laid his eyes on me, he looked back at the maid with a smile, and waved her off. He then went to my side at once. "I'll show you to your bed." he said in my ear giving me little shivers down my spine. I nodded not wanting to say anything. We went up some stairs, and I set my eyes on the wooden door. He opened it seeing my curiousity. Inside was duvet room. My eyes widened on it's size. "And this Curly, is your room." he smiled at me.

"Curly?" I raised him an eyebrow. "Yeah, since you won't tell me your name." he chuckled as he got out the door. "If you need anything." he reminded. "Just ring the bell." I looked at the bell beside the bed, and thought that it was pointless. I just hopped on the bed, feeling myself doze off. I haven't felt like this in a long.. long time.. how come this guy is acting like this? It's stupid. A knock came on my door, and in came the maid after asking her to come in.

She then took out clothes and sheets from her cart, and started stocking the wardrobe. "There, this will be your clothing." she nodded while she placed them carefully in piles. "Thank you." I murmured feeling myself weaken. "And thank you for making the bed." I smiled feeling my eyes closed. Before I completely fell asleep, the maid said "It's not me who made your bed, it was Master Louis." she said as she closed the door silently.

He did it? That's weird.. why?

__________________________________________________________________________

:p

Lou, lou is so flawless <33 But can Harry prove he's not all 'that'?

BTW!! If you guys care for the boys, trend #directionersareimproving we need to let them see how much we care!!~

~Cam xxxoox