Chapter 16 : Apparently we're going viral...

*[Louis POV]*

"Simon, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?" I spat angrily at the phone. I kept my eye on the curly headed boy, as he smiles and tries to flirt with all those girls. "Calm down Louis, what are you talking about?" I can hear his tone waver just a tad bit. "Oh, I think you know 'exactly' what I'm talking about." I scrutinize on the pebble on the ground, as I awaited for his 'excuse' "Uh, I'm not really sure what you're talking about Louis." I huffed while the pebble disintegrated upon contact with my feet.

"You gotta be kidding me Simon... I thought we had a fair deal?" I asked questioningly trying to keep my voice hoarse and steady. "We did." he answered firmly. I snorted and weigh my feet down from the left foot to the right. "Then why does people suddenly know us?" he remained silent while taking in the words I said. And just like I predicted he couldn't come up with a decent and reasonable excuse.

"Alright. I just had a talk with Management and they said the band information was suddenly 'leaked' by an anonymous source, and they couldn't figure out who it was..." I glared furiously at the phone, and said "Have a meeting set up at 8 am, and call my mansion for the new contact number." "Wha--" before he can finish, within a snap of a finger, the phone crumbled like paper, and I chucked it far.

"Morons." I mumbled angrily while heading to where Harry was. He was left sitting at the waiting bench. alone, as he stared blankly at the sky. He swung his foot back and forth while humming some kind of tune. I snorted, while reaching for another phone on my pocket, and taking a picture of him, as the sun and wind lightly caressed his chocolate brown curls. When he caught sight of me, he looked furrowed his eyebrows, and jogged on my direction.

"Where were you?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "I was talking to Simon.." I mumbled awkwardly while seeing his face relax just a bit. "So did you get any numbers.. address from the girls earlier?" I asked playfully (though I gotta admit I didn't really want to know the answer to that.) "Uh yeah actually.." he took out scraps of paper from his trousers, and showed me the many addresses.

Just stab my heart out why don't you a tiny voice called out from inside my head. "So anyone caught you're attention yet?" he shook his head instantly. A huge sigh of relief flooded me, and I can literally feel sparkles emitting from me. "Though... there is one.." he trailed off while looking at something else. "Well that's nice. What's her name?" I asked curiously. He snorted at my question and pulled me inside the store once again. "Wouldn't you like to know." he sing-songed, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I wonder who it could be.

*{Harry POV}*

"Well that's nice. What's her name?" he asked while batting his eyelashes at me. I snorted not even wanting to say anything. In truth, I didn't really take an interest on anyone. I just told him I did cause I wanted to his troubled face, but now I'm sorta regretting it. He didn't notice, but his brows were closely stitched, and he was biting on his lip to let him gain at least 'some' composure. "Wouldn't you like to know." I sang silently in a random tune I just thought of.

He seemed to brighten up, and stopped both of us from even making a move. "Well, whoever it is, she's a lucky girl." he nodded, while he hardened his gaze on a random store item. "Lou?" I called out. "Yeah Obi-one?" he responded while biting his lip. "What are you doing.. exactly?"  "The list." he suddenly said. I quirked an eyebrow at him, while he got some kind of cart.. thing, then, without notice, I was hoisted up inside the cart, and he pushed on it like mad.

He took a few items per aisle without even taking a look at the prices. Wow, he wasn't kidding when he said he already knew what was on the list. How.. exhilarating. We made no contact with anything, and the wind was practically blowing on my hair.The fear of being too fast went away just after a few moments, and the people looked us in disbelief, as we sped from the Cosmetic aisle, to the junk food aisle.. it was fun, but where was Niall?

Lou noticed it the same time I did, and his pace came to a slow stop. He took out his phone while silently squeezing my knee caps in a firm grip. The phone rang through the mall just for a few seconds, and Louis placed his phone back down his back pocket. "Maybe we should call again?" I asked unsure of what to do. He stopped gripping on my knee, and he beamed just a slight bit. "I already know where he is." he stated, and off to an unknown place we go.

We were pretty much going in circles and zigzags at this point. How could Louis figure out where Niall was just by hearing the ring-tone once anyway? That doesn't even sound normal.. at all. Louis then stopped infront of a door labelled "Staff Room" I looked at him quizzically, and he knocked on the door twice. "Niall, it's safe." he simply said, and the door opened within seconds.

-|Niall POV|-

I was beyond shaking on my knees. At first I was simply just looking over the food that brought me in the snack aisle, but then a bunch of girls looked at me, and asked if I was Niall Horan. Confused, I nodded hesitantly, and right there and then, a bunch of squeals blasted to mey eardrums, and I guess the it's not hard to tell how I got stuck in the Staff Room. My cell rang a few minutes later, and Lou's number popped up on my screen.

I smiled, as I sat back on one of the old crusty chairs. I fiddled with my phone for a few minutes, and  a knock came on my door. "Niall, it's safe." Louis said sternly, as I hopped off the seat. I opened the door to see both him and Harry. At that moment I felt safe, and I dog-piled on them... dog-piled on Harry while Louis just laughed in the corner. "So Lou.." I asked while pulling me and Harry up at the same time. "Why was I suddenly attacked by menacing girls?" he snorted, and chuckled a bit more before focusing on the question.

He scratched the back of his neck, while biting his bottom lip. "Just had a talk with Simon.. and uh.. apparently we're going viral..." I stood my ground as I tried comprehending what the lad just said. "Viral?" I asked trying to confirms what he just said. "Viral." he repeated. Harry stiffened also, and eyed both of us with a worried gaze. "Guys.. I have to tell you something... something important." his voice cracked at the end. Louis looked at him, and instantly knew what he was talking about. 

"Are you sure Haz?" he whispered silently while putting a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah.. I have to tell you guys who I am.." I gasped, almost shocked by his words. Who is the true Harry?

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry It's boring, and late but here ya go :P

Will update again today, so stay tuned.

Changed the cover to something sexier... comment/vote/fan for a sooner update. GO!

And if you're paying attention to the story line, if Harry says something about his past, so does Louis ;)

~Cam xoxox