Character question/answer time**

"Guys, are we ready?" Louis asked the boys, as they all gave shaky glances towards the podium. Harry gripped on Louis' hand like a life-line, and Ziall did the same. Liam just stood still like nothing was wrong, but you can see his knees tremble just slightly. "It'll be alright love. You'll do great." Louis said to Harry as he pressed a kiss to the boy's temple.  "Yeah Ni, we'll both do fine, yeah?" Zayn smiled brightly to his boyfriend. Each boy gave a brief look at their partners, and sighed a fine before they each approached the stage.

"Hello, we're One Direction. I'm Louis." Louis said.

"Harry" Harry smiled shyly.

"Zayn." Zayn breathed into the mic.

"Niall." Niall blushed, but stared at the crowd regardless with a little wave.

"And I'm Liam. We would like to take the time to answer your question and answers, so please post them below, and we'll try answering them to the best of our abilities. Each person is dedicated to an unlimited amount of questions, as we will be answering them below when they're posted. Thank you very much guys, and our Author (Anything1D) will do her best trapeze ac--" A hook pulls Liam out of the stage.

Louis sighed. "Well, we did cancel that bit, right?" he asked the lads, who nodded enthusiastically. "Only heaven knows what'll happen to Liam." Harry tsked. Zayn and Niall both took the mic and said in unison. "On with the questions!!"