Chapter 11 : A possible development?

*[Louis POV]*

"I'll tell you... if you're willing to do the same." he said hesitantly. A smile was written on my face, and I went in front of him, and patted his curls. His shaking seems to have eased down just a bit, and he looked up meeting my eyes. "Just tell me when you're ready.. alright?" I asked him. He nodded just a tiny bit, and my smile widened at him. "Alright.. see ya in the morning." I headed off in my own way to the mansion.

He grabbed my wrist the last second making me look his way. "Wait.. before you leave.. I wan't to ask you something..?" he whispered looking down at the ground. "Hmm?" I cocked an eyebrow. I wonder what it can be? "What do you think of my singing?" he asked bluntly now looking at me for a straight answer.

"What?" I asked trying to confirm it. "I said.. what do you think of my s-singing?" he repeated once more. I snorted at the question, and said. "You sing like none else in the world. Almost like an ethereal being." His eyes widened in surprise, and he bit his lip trying to hold something back. "T-then how come you re-reacted like t-that when I sang?" he asked with a wavering tone.

I faced him properly this time, and I soothed his back. He eased down on his grip, and kept on holding my wrist. Crap, crap, keep calm Louis.. you swear that you won't reveal any of you're feelings to him.. you better not go back on it! I shrugged at his question, cause clearly I didn't know how I reacted.

"Did I make a disgusting face?" I asked him curiously. He shook his head letting his curls flow in the wind, just a tad bit. "Quite the opposite.. you didn't react." he mumbled while trailing his feet in the ground. I gasped at that statement, and remained still. He looked at me with those emerald-green orbs. Crap.. what am I suppose to say?

"Hmmm...  " I trailed off while I thought of what happened exactly at that day.

-+Flashback+-

"If we could only have this life for one more day.. If we could only turn back TIIIMMMEEE!!" his beautiful voice echoed through the unworthy walls, completely leaving me awestruck. My mind couldn't function for a few minutes, and the lads were hollering on the other side of the glass. C'mon Louis, move. He's looking at you.. move.

"Louis?" his melodic voice called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Louis?!" he repeated with more force now, making my eyes widen in surprise. "Uh... sorry, I'll be right back." I mumbled while I got up. The lads looked at me questioningly, and I shrugged while heading off to get some air. Hopefully they didn't see my 'obvious' deep-thinking.

~+End of Flashback+~

*{Harry POV}*

He looked just about done with one of his flashbacks, and I felt insecure again. The lads says he can surpress his emotions, but why does it feel like it's something more. "I.. was absolutely stunned." he mumbled while looking at the sky. "I couldn't say a word.. at all.. it was like.. I donno.. it might sound cliche.. but my mind can only focus on your words.." I tried shrugging off his words casually, but I can literally feel my face heat up.

Louis silently smiled, and kept his ashy-blue gaze on me. "So is that why you freaked out with the deal? You felt insecure?" he cocked his head when I looked away. I bobbed my head silently looking away even more, and as usual he followed in with curiosity on his eyes. When my head couldn't stretch that far anymore (stupid neck) he grabbed my chin making me look directly onto his eyes.

"Harry" he said demandingly. "HARRY" he repeated. "Don't you dare feel insecure.. I think you have a wonderful voice.. so don't just assume without asking.. alright." I nodded slightly feeling entranced by his ashy-blue eyes. His tousled chestnut brown hair slightly messy because of the fall, his defined jawline, his long eyelashes.. all these things simply made me as stiff as a board.

I suddenly felt myself leaning in, and he the same. My mind then suddenly panicked, and I pulled back. "Sorry.." we both mumbled in unison. "Ill.. er.. go to my room.." I whispered silently, and he did also, not saying a word. What was I about to do? I pretty much know that I'm straight, and is clearly kissing the ground of girls. But why did I lean in? Why did I lean in?

I screamed hard on my pillow, then felt myself flush afterwards. "What did I just do?" I whispered silently. "What did I just do?"

**Zayn POV**

Awkward silences were all around the house. All the shyness that we were feeling earlier was now gone. Why did Louis run after him, like it was duty? It seemed like he wanted to know what was happening with Harry, not caring who sees. I better ask him about it. "And then I said POTATO!" Niall finished off the joke with Simon and Liam quietly laughing, trying to keep a house-voice. My, what sissy's I chuckled.

Simon looked at his watch, and got up shaking our hands. "Well, it was nice to meet you boys. Remind Louis to call, alright?" we gave him a curt nod, and he left us 3 on our own. "He's nice." Liam stated with the smile not leaving his face. I nodded knowingly. Simon wasn't at all bad, but it was time to find Louis.

The boys noticed the same thing too, and got up from their seats. "Oh there you are!" Mary called out from behind us. We looked at her confusingly, but her face remained unfazed. "Master Tomlinson wanted me to tell you that he needed to work on another project, and wanted me to tell you that you can either stay here for the night, or walk home." We nodded, and fumbled our brains.

"What could have happened?" I asked the boys curiously, and got a shrug in response. "No idea mate.. But, I'd stay for the night.. none's waiting home anyways." Niall stated sadly. Oh right, his parents are also away. I looked at Liam, and his smile faded, just a bit. I sighed knowingly, and walked with them to the stairs.

"So you're staying Zayn?" they both asked with pleading tones in their voices. I took out my phone, and started texting my mom. Minutes later, she responded an okay, and she'll be back at the morning anyways.. so, I was pretty much going to be alone at night anyways. "Yeah, let's just head up, alright?" they nodded as smiles mirrored our faces.

"No pillow fights." Louis called out from inside his room, and we pouted. "BUT LOU!!" Niall whined in front of his door. I heard him sigh out loud and said. " 'just' 3 pillows, and nothing more." we fist pumped, and changed into our boxers. Man, I wish I lived here everyday. But, it was evident, that we weren't allowed to.

___________________________________________________________________________

;)

Why are they not aloud? Could it be because of their parents? or something deeper?

More to go in the next chapters <333

Sorry guys, but I usually update on Fridays and Saturdays now, since it's the evaluation years.. so yeah..

~Cam xoxoxox

P.S. I LOVE HARRY'S QUIFF!!! ASDFGGHJK!! -dies-