𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 𝐩.𝐦
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

Take me to the king

Take me to the king

"I know you would return some day babygirl "

I turned around slowly coming face to face with a psychotic grinning East standing a few feet away from me.

As he scanned me from head to toe his grin slowly fell when he saw the folder peaking out from my dingy coat pocket. In a matter of seconds his eyes seem to darken into a pitch black color.

Bitch am bout to piss my pants

"You have some balls bitch" he cackled but there was no humor in his voice.

I opened my mouth in protest but no sound came out. I could feel the air closing in around me.

"You think you billy bad ass or sum?" he asked liftin' an eyebrow staring at me.

"Not only did you try to fuck my cousin in my house that night after I let you live. You try to fucking steal from me Summer?" He screamed stepping towards me.

It was like my fight or flight finally kicked in as I swiftly turn around running to the staircase.

"Oh my god!" I ducked hearing bullets fly past my head. I looked back to see him in the same spot with an amused grin on his face.

Then who was shooting after me?

"Fuck!" I yelled out kicking my legs as my hair was snatched from behind me. A rag was roughly put over my nose as I tried to fight the multiple hands flying at me.

I tried to hold my breath remembering what my dad told me when I was little. But the gases slowly started to make me dizzy and I was slipping in and out of conscious.

I kept kicking and screaming until there was little to no fight left in me and I blacked out.

"Shit" I tried to open my eyes but light poured in making me close them quickly. Waiting a few seconds I tried again but my vision was slightly blurry.

I tried to move my hands to cover my eyes but they were tightly pinned behind my back and weren't budging for shit

"Look who finally woke up"

I quickly lifted my head up seeing a figure who could only be East leaning up against a wall smoking a blunt staring dead at me.

Ya'll I think I felt my stomach drop to my ass

Hearing a sound my head snapped to a corner seeing a bloody Candy curled into a ball.