𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩.𝐦
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅

I let the water trickle down my face as I stood still in the small foggy shower

"How did I get here?"

From the moment I stepped into this fuckin' city, I regretted my decision to leave home.

Home. I didn't have a damn home just a loveless family in an occupied house.

"Dad, Jacob said you needed me?" I knocked walking in, my eyebrows scrunched up as I stepped into my father's office seeing two gentle men sitting opposite from him.

As soon as I entered they all focused their attention on me. The older man creepily smiled at me but the younger one around my age kept a stoic irritable expression.

"Summerella this is Anthony Thomas and his son Omar." I smiled at them but I stood at the doorway still confused as to why I was here if he was in a business meeting.

"Me and Anthony have been planning to merge our "businesses" for years and now that the two of you are off age it's finally time."

Okayyyyy?

"We have decided that you will marry Omar."

Everything after that was a blur. A few months later right before the wedding I ran away and moved to New York.

I made myself untraceable. This was my shot at a brand new life but somehow am here.

Problems followed me every where I go, am starting to think I must attract crazy.

I tried to find the common issue to all my problems and the only thing my
mind could come up with was Dave.

He was the cause to all my problems and now he would be the answer to solve them.

I shoulda' minded my business that night in the alley, maybe just maybe I wouldn't be in this fucked up shit.

I huffed finally turning off the water, I grabbed a towel wrapping it around me and stepped out the shower.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I couldn't recognize who I had to become. I took a comb running it through me wet hair and brushed it back into a low ponytail. I stepped out the bathroom into my room.

Romeo gave me this room after I agreed to help him kill East.

I wasn't dumb tho I knew as soon as I gave Romeo a way to takedown East, I would be dead as well.