𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 |𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟐 𝐚𝐦𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

"So you ain't gon eat huh?" I asked looking up at Summer briefly then going back to feasting on my pancakes

Scrumdidliompous

"Am not hungry" she replied drly dropping the fork and pushing away the plate, making me chuckle knowing she was only putting up a front.

"Yo- before I could say something to her my phone started ringing it was Lucas ugly ass.

"The fuck you callin me fo ?" I said while making eye contact with summer.

"Nigga somebody broke into the trap on Fulton St." he said. I didn't even respond back to him I hanged up the phone instantly.

One simple thing, these niggas couldn't do one simple fucking thing.

These niggas always fucking up, how the fuck somebody get in MY trap if they should be should be watching it 24/7.

"Getcha ya ass up and lets go." I said to Summer, getting up and grabbing my keys.

" NOW !" I said louder,when I looked back at her and she was still sitting which made her jump up and fastly walk past me seeing I was dead serious, my mood had changed just that fast.

• • •

I pulled up outside and quickly got out the car with a mug evident on my face.

I stopped at the door where the two bum ass guards August hired were standing looking like they saw a fucking ghost.

"Ima ask y'all this one time only, how did someone get into my trap when y'all were supposed to be guarding this shit huh?" I said while using my gun to scratch the side of my head while waiting for their bullshit ass answer.

" Sir we were on break." One said nervously before I shot both of them in the knees. " No knees havin ass bitch." I said stepping over them groaning in pain. There pain bringing a small smile to my face, but was gone as soon as I stepped into the trap.

"Everybody down here NOW!" I yelled making everyone scatter and stand in-front of me hearing the base in my voice.

You could hear a pin drop, no one moved scared of what I might do.

"Who was supposed to be here when my shit was getting robbed?" No one answered.

Ok

"Yea who was supposed to be here" Lucas said from the back sitting with Chris ass cracking up.

I took out my Glock 26 and shot 2 niggas in the knees carelessly.

No knees havin ass

I saw em fidgeting in the corner of my eye like crackheads.

"Take them to the basement, cuz y'all niggas think am bobo the fool and clean this shit up." I said leaving.

"Where were you." Summer ass said as soon as I opened the door. I stayed quiet still pissed and trying to refrain from telling her ass to shut the fuck up.

"Could you at least take these off" she said pointing to the handcuffs she had on her wrists.

I had to take precautions just incase she tried to leave while I was handling business.

I chuckled and continued shaking my head letting out a dry "Nah."

________________________________
532 words.

Stay Tuned🌸
Vote and Comment🕷