𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖                             𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

                              𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖                             𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

"What the fuck," that's the first thing that came out of my mouth when I woke up.

I was in a dark room with my hands tied to a pole beside me.

"What kind of scary movie shit is this?" I thought.

Then all the memories from earlier started to come back.

"Oh shit, why can't you mind your business summer ?" I said groaning out loud.

"I was wonderin that too," said someone with a deep voice. It was the same voice from the person in the alleyway.

Then I saw a fugure come out from the dark shadows.

"Seems that we all got questions Ms.Summer" I said while chuckling standing in front of her, so she could finally see my face.

She looked like she saw a ghost .

" Lemme go first people call me Killa or East you mighta heard about me. Now that we done with the chit chat,-How much did you see back there cuz I don't got any more time to waste on you bitch."

She didn't reply...ok I guess shawty hasn't heard about me, she must want me to beat it out of her, that I can do.

"Yo KK come here real quick" I shouted to my sister who was upstairs on standby.

She came in, grinning with her trigger happy ass. "Do the usual" I said while taking out my pre rolled blunt ready to watch a show.

I watched her slice the girl's thighs with a pocket knife and squeeze lemon juice all over them. When I thought she had enough off I sent KK back up stairs.

"Now you wanna talk bitch or do I need to get her back in here" I said smirking lifting up her chin with my finger.

She just sat there mean mugging like that shit didn't faze her at all. "What cat got your tongue?" I said chuckling.

"I'll be back, because it looks like you want to die slowly bitch" I said shrugging and as I was about to go out the door she finally spoke up.

"Wait !" she said which made me come to a halt and slowly turn around. "I'll tell you all I know" she finished looking up at me.
___________________________

383 words

Thanks you guys for reading

How do you like it so far?

Feelings about East or KK?

@pradawriter