𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

April 12,20189:47 a

April 12,2018
9:47 a.m
Manhattan, New York

    "HELP!," I screamed, jumping out of the bed looking around me

    "HELP!," I screamed, jumping out of the bed looking around me. Why, is this now coming back to me all the vivid memories.

I've been doing good completely blocking that night out of my memory. Its like I could feel his touch,hear my own screams,it all felt so real like I was there again in that room..his room.

     You could practically hear my heart beating out of my chest like the beat of drums. "Ayo ma, you straight in nea?"

I heard from outside the room door I was given by East last night instantly snapping me out my past and into my present predicament,which I was strangely thankful for, when he walked into the room.

"Where can I get some clothes?" I asked back, dodging his question.

"In nea,he said pointing to the bathroom I left sum sweatpants and a shirt in nea for you,am a send one of my guys to get the rest of your stuff at that trash ass motel." He replied with his permanent mug evident on his face.

TrAsH aSs MoTeL

Ok nigga,we ain't big pimpin like you bitch, I said in my head." His guy best not touch my panties n shit, while he getting my stuff.

I stood up out of the bed stretching forgetting I only had a shirt on,that he gave me last night before he slammed the door in my face when I went back to him to ask for some clothes after he had left my room.

"Damm." I heard him say,which made me realize that I nothing under my shirt making me pull my shirt down as far as it could go while he sat their biting his lip then laughing.

I almost cracked a smile, because of how good he looked but then I remembered my predicament,and how this patchy beard ass nigga wouldn't let me go to the motel where I could call my home for right now until I settled and made some real money

I stiffly walked to the bathroom trying to keep my shirt down,that was connecting to my room and closed the door while locking it.After what happened I would never not lock a door behind me.

Shaking away my thoughts I looked in the mirror,realizing I looked a messs,and my edges are in distress.

I took a 20 minute shower getting out when my fingers became wrinkled.I picked up the clothes and boxers he put out for me, I found  a brush and attempted to tame my curls for the time being.

When I came out the room after finding a spare toothbrush and brushing my teeth to find dave not on the bed anymore.

That left me to sit and think.Maybe I could flirt my way out of this bitch.I just needed to pinpoint his weakness,then he would be in palm of my hands allowing me to get away from here.

Let the Games Begin..

__________________________

~What ya'll think happened to Summer?👀

~Do I need to speed things up?

Vote and Comment🕷