𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐:𝟎𝟓 𝐚.𝐦
𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥

𝐦𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥

Smoke instantly invaded my lungs as I walked through the dirty trap house. Naked bitches walked around bagging up drugs while the guards watched them making sure they didn't steal nothing. Corner boys dapped me up as they walked in and out to get they product. I passed old and new blood splattered across the wall giving the run down building a little decor.

I nodded to a guard as I went up the steps to Romeo's "office." I knocked and waited but there was no answer. Rolling my eyes I knocked again on the dark brown door and waited to go in until I thought he said "Come in."

I walked and immediately turned right the fuck back around seeing Romeo getting his dick sucked by a girl that was young enough to be his daughter or granddaughter.

The sad part is the whole room smelt like spoiled tuna salad

"Oh shit" I heard through the door followed by shuffling. After a couple seconds the door opened and the girl winked walking past me. I internally gagged but made my way into the office.

"Really nigga?" I asked turning around giving him a what the fuck look.

"My bad my bad" he chuckled spraying the room with air freshner.

Like that was gonna make it any better

"So how did it go" he asked as soon as I sat down.

"He didn't suspect a thing, he even offered me a job." I shrugged.

"Your cousin is dumb as shit but that's what we're counting on" He grinned showing his yellow teeth and rubbing his patchy beard.

"So what you need me to do?"

"I'll tell you in due time just make sure you for right now you check up on them two bitches I sent out yesterday."

"Who Winter and Candy? Fuck I gotta' do that for am not no damn babysitter" I mugged him sitting up defensively in my chair.

"Aye aye watch how the fuck you talk to me, remember you owe me not the other around ight." He pointed at me.

"Yea whatever"

"As I was saying I send them over to East Trap and I need you to go check up on them now."

We chatted it up for another minute before I left his office and made my way to the house on the other part of town.

Who laughs last laughs best.

"Shit" I groaned crashing back down in the back seat of my parked Range Rover breathing heavily

"Are you satisfied now daddy?" Candy asked getting up from the floor with a smirk evident on her face.

"Mhm" I mumbled trying to catch my breath.

One minute she's wants to talk the next minute she's on her knees deep throating me in the back of my car.

"I've missed you baby" she spoke caressing my face.

"Mhm" I mumbled again completely ignoring her.

This bitch is definitely crazy.

"Being away from you just showed me how much I love you East. Am sorry for overreacting but seeing you with other girls just clicks something in me especially ones that look like that." Disgust evident in her tone.

Is it crack lord?

"Alright thank you for the head but you can go" I leaned over her lap opening the car door.

"What you mean I gotta' fucking go?

"Are you deaf?"

"But I thought this mean't we were fine again" she spoke confusingly making me snap my head towards her.

"Bitch you almost bit my dick off like a Rottweiler, the fuck you thought this was?" I mugged her ready for her to go.

"Wow ok" she gathered her stuff leaving " I guess this is how you treat the mother of your child" She angrily jumped out slamming the door behind her.

Pause

Unedited | 639 words

Excuse any mistakes but this is just a filler chapter. Stay safe guys 🌸
200 votes for the next chapter

Also go check out "Back to Black" by lvndrIsha