𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟐 𝐩.𝐦
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝘂𝗯

"Damn bitch what the fuck happen to yo face?" said my friend Tasha as she saw me walk in the smelly locker room

"You in my business don't that" I said rolling my eyes as I plopped down in the chair beside her.

I could feel her staring at me, judgin me about ready to say something but I was too busy cringing at my face in the mirror that was littered in bruises to focus on her.

"Bitch!"

"I-i am sorry E-East" I said screaming when he pushed me off of him.  "It was accident baby please."

I knew I fucked up but as soon as he moaned that bitch's name all bets were off.

Something just snapped

"Candy your up in 5!"

I finished up with the last touches to my makeup and gave my self a once over in the cracked mirror making sure my bruised eye and busted lip were covered.

I picked the rolled dolla bill and snorted what was left in the small plastic bag that Tasha left me. Leaning back in the creaky chair I could slowly feel my high start to wash over me.

For the rest of the night I went around giving dances, making my money the only way I knew how. My body

 My body

• • • •

Am fucking exhausted, all I want to do is go home and sleep. My feet were killing me as I changed from my heels to a pair of ugg slides. "Bye Tasha am leaving for the night," I waved at her leaving through the back entrance to quickly get to my car.

I took my keys out my pocket, opening the car door getting in and throwing my duffle bag into the passenger seat.

Before I could put the key into the ignition I heard from behind me " So this is why you ain't answerin my phone calls bitch?"