𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧,𝐍𝐘

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧,𝐍𝐘

"So you still not gon tell me, how you ended up in the woods?" Nasir asked for the fifth time today and each time again and again I ignored him and said nothing

"Can you drop it please?" I said staring at the floor playing with the strings of the sweatpants he gave to me.

"Look am thankful to you and your brother for all you've done for me but I've overstayed my welcome" I said standing up avoiding his eyes, gathering my dirty clothes that he washed for me.

"Can you just drop me off at a bus station, I need to get out of town." I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eyes but I said nothing and he said nothing walking away.

I've been staying with Nasir for the past couple of days trying to come with a plan to leave New York for good and here I was leaving with no plan and no where to go.

He bought me some clothes and gave me food which I appreciated but I felt the longer I stayed here, the longer am putting him and his family in danger.

Trouble went with me everywhere I went and it was only a matter of time before he would find that out.

I can't keep running from this pshyco to keep getting caught again but I refused to give up.

There was no way I could go back to Atlanta but there was no way I was staying in New York. Dios ayúdame

"Lets go" Nasir said coming into the room snapping me out of my thoughts making me finally look up at me.

His face was flat with no emotion. "Wh-" "You wanted to leave I'm ready, get your shit and lets go" he said cutting me off rolling his eyes as if I was a bother and he was tired of this conservation.

I scoffed and snapped my head back. Who was this nigga talking to ? I stood up brushing past him, ready to leave his presence asap.

Thats why I don't take help or handouts from people, they would throw it back into your face when they got the chance.