𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

 I heard the door to the basement open and I looked up and saw this light skin nigga with tats with a mug on face and looked as if he didn't want even wanna be downhere

Neither do I nigga

"Here you Go Spring" he said and shoved a plate of food and a water bottle by me.

"First of all nigga it's Summer and I don't want y'all nasty ass food prolly unseasoned and shit, I wanna leave bitch!" I said screaming while rolling my eyes.

He started dying of laughter before he suddenly turned serious, "Starve then bitch idgaf,witcho stank ass!" he said walking out and throwing up the peace sign.

I rolled my eyes, reaching to eat the food anyways, he lucky a bitch is hungry, I said while taking a bite out of the sandwich that was on the plate.

"I see you ate the food after all" Killa said emerging from the dark while looking at me smirking and tilting his head. "I see you love popping up on people" I replied mimicking his actions.

Ignoring my comment, he pulled a chair in-front of me, and just sat there staring in my soul. "Fuck is he looking at?" I said in my head.

"I have a proposition for you" he said breaking the silence, I nodded my head as a signal for him to continue.

"I want you to be my maid and cook thats the only way your leaving this basement..alive is if you work for me" he said finishing his statement by shrugging.

I busted out laughing but he sat there with a blank expression.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, am not no slave but shi if that's the only way am leaving I have to take this chance, so i agreed "Fine I will be your maid and cook, now can I leave this dusty ass basement?" I asked.

"Yea, but get any smart ideas and try to runaway bitch and thats your life," he threatened while unchaining me.

"I need a shower asap, can we leave now" I said and stood up turning to him. "Lets go" he said while walking up the steps.

We were almost to the door when some girl popped up and rolled her eyes at me and started to talk to Killa. "Daddy when are you gonna come dick me down again" she said loud enough for me to here.

I laughed "Killa ima wait for you by the frontso when you done getting an std and whatever else this bitch got you can find me there" I said bumping her shoulder walking pass them.

I guess she felt offended because she tried hitting me when I turned around but Killa stopped her "Kandy not now.." is all I heard him to say to her while I was walking away.

She had a banging body I can't lie but the bitch not gon try me, I don't give a fuck if am a hostage or not.

Making my way to the door leading out the basement all I saw was half naked bitches bagging up weed and coke, while niggas with guns watched them.

I saw the same lightskin nigga that gave me the food earlier and I mugged the shit out of him while I passed by.

"You Ready" Killa said from behind me,I nodded as my answer and he lead me out of the trap.
    _____________________________
Summer a maid now 🥴 yikes
Shoutout- @therealkyiaboo Kandy is Bernice Burgos

    _____________________________Summer a maid now 🥴 yikesShoutout- @therealkyiaboo Kandy is Bernice Burgos

Stay Tuned🌸
Vote and comment