𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Vote and comment🕷
Sexual assault warning

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐚𝐦𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

Peeking my head out my room and into the hallway, I coached my self to be silent although I doubt anyone could hear me over East fucking the walking STD next door and the loud ass music

This was it my final opening to leave this physco nigga's house for good, and forgetting this all ever happened.

Everything seemed to be in my favor as I decided to use the back stairs that went to the kitchen and leave through the back door, I found a few days earlier that I prayed was still open.

As I walked through the kitchen trying to find the door in the dark, I was leaving with only the clothes on my back and on my feet the tennis shoes I came with when a voice startled me.

"Where you going beautiful?" a voice said from behind me making me freeze and the hairs on my the back of my neck stand up.

I was praying it wasn't East as I turned around, but it wasn't it was a man that I never saw before, probably his friend.

"Minding my business nigga try it" I replied rolling my eyes with a mug on my face, although I was scared shitless on the inside.

Never let them see you sweat. Rule #1

He came over to me studying my face and nodded, but when I thought he was turning to leave instead he roughly pushed me into the refrigerator choking me with both his hands and a evil grin on his face studying my body before looking back up to my face.

"Bitch, who do you think your talking to, I'll kill you right here" he said through gritted teeth making me smell the strong smell of alcohol on his breath.

I could barely breath and began to pry his hands from around my neck but he just tightened his grip around my neck. I was becoming lightheaded but I kept on struggling underneath his heavy body.

"I know what will teach you how to behave when a man talks to you" he said holding my neck now with only one hand and started unbuckling his pants quickly while laughing.

Making my eyes widen as realization dawned upon me about what was about to happen.

"Just like your mother, your so tight bambina" 

"I wish I could a had this sooner"

All the images, all the memories were coming back.

No no no, not again. He pulled down his pants and was trying to get my shorts down but I quickly spat in his face, and kicked him in his balls. He let me go groaning and holding his crotch.

I gasped for air and took this as my opportunity to run. But as soon as I turned around I was met with a hard surface making me fall flat on my ass.

Looking up I saw East staring at me with a evil look in his eyes the only things I could see clearly in the dark.

He turned on the light and saw his friend laying on the floor groaning holding his balls.

I tried to get back on my feet and take off but he pulled me up by my hair and dragged me up the steps, while I scratched at his hands trying to pry them free from around my hair.

He used his foot to open my room door and threw me on the floor. "Didn't I tell you to stay your ass in here bitch huh!" he screamed making me look up at him with a scared look breaking my own rule.

He came closer to me on the floor and before he could make another move I kicked him in his balls watching him fall to the floor cursing and calling all types of bitches .

I mustered up the rest of my strength to crawl to the door and run down the hall with my heart beat echoing in my ears.

I didn't even take the back staircase there wasnt any time, I ran down the front steps seeing people in the front area but I still ran pass them and tried to open the door.

I didn't wanna look back in case East was coming, so I kept turning locks until the door opened and I took off running.

There was just an open area, but I spotted woods near by and ran through there as far as my feet could carry me.

I kept running for twenty minutes until my feet started buring and my lungs felt as though they would collapse if I kept running.

I stopped and crouched down to my knees trying to get my breathing together. After a couple of minutes I finally could breathe without it burning and I looked up checking my surroundings.

It was late at night, so it was pitch black everywhere surrounding me and I didn't even no where I was the only source of light I got was from the moon.

There was no way I could keep walking much less run through these woods.

Using the light I got from the moon I saw a tree and laid underneath trying to fall asleep but my muscles were aching.

I would just rest my eyes for I minute I told myself, closing my eyes and quickly the darkness too over and I fell asleep.

_____________________________
898 words
I fixed some errors in previous chapter and added banners, and I also changed a few things not much.

Lets talk !

How y'all feel about Summer about to get raped?

Dave dragging her up the stairs?

Did she finally escape or will he catch her again?

Thanks for reading💙
Stay Tuned🌸