𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

"All I saw was you shoot a boy that's it

"All I saw was you shoot a boy that's it." I started saying to Killa. "Please let me leave ,I won't snitch that's not how I grew up!" I begged.

Out of no where he started laughing like sum was funny. akikiki haha tell me the joke

"Bitch you ain't going no where so shut the fuck up" he said back to me after he finished laughing.

This nigga really think he scare me watch me get out of here before any of them noticed.

After he saw that I wasn't saying anything he said "Don't worry mamas your gonna die soon so you'll be ight" and with that he left.

Thank God!

While he was talking away like someone was really scared I started rubbing the chains to the pole, which created a small fire. I rubbed a little longer and soon I was able to get out of them.

Now I have to find something to hit somebody with if they come in here .

Right then I spotted a good piece of wood . Perfect.

After hours of waiting someone finally came in I guess to check on me, I swung the wood and knocked the person out. I dropped wood and stepped over the body and started running for my life .

I've been in some situations like this before that's why I left home. My family was in the drug ring and I've been kidnapped several times when I was a little girl.

After the first time my uncle taught me how to get of situations like this.

I wanted to leave all that back home but the devil was always following my ass, I can't catch a break.

     ____________________________

Y'all saw a lil back story into Summerella's past life and the reason why she left home

But that can't be all she's running away from?

Why is Killa so mfn rude ?

Thanks for reading. Comment and vote❤️