𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐧, 𝐍𝐘

I couldn't go back to my old room at the motel and I have no money plus I don't even know where I am

I couldn't go back to my old room at the motel and I have no money plus I don't even know where I am. I've been running for hours, not stopping to catch my breath.

But I stopped when I spotted a church across the street, maybe I could sleep their until morning and then think about where the hell I was going to go from here.

I layed under the hooded church lawn and fell asleep.

• • •

                           Next Morning

"What the fuck" there was bird shit all over my shirt making me gag from seeing it.

I got up quickly rushing around and taking in me surroundings. I have to ask someone for a phone, I knew just who I had to call.

I started walking and saw a tall man with conrows in his hair a couples inches away although I couldn't see his face.

"SIR! may I borrow your phone please its very urgent?" I said calling to him with pleading eyes.

"I don't think you will be needing that ma" he said with a smirk , I looked up saw Killa and almost shit my pants matterfact I did.

I didn't even give him a chance to say something else, I got my black ass out of there.

A couple minutes of me running passed and I was out of breath I looked back pretty sure that I had lost him.

I turned back around and there he was. Before I could say something a bag was thrown over my head and I was knocked out.
   _____________________________
I'm Back!!💫
Stay Tuned🌸
Vote and Comment