Ships

Ships in nct dream

Jaemin x Aera
Ship : romance and soulmates

Jaemin is hundred percent loves aera the minute she stepped into the building his eyes sparkled when he immediately fell in love with her puppy like personality the way her eyes showed the blue eyes of her doe like Bambi eye shape , he always wants to make her happy and smile, he does not like to see anyone who hurts her or goes near her like aka boys . Jaemin and aera have this bond that is very strong that literally one time in v-live this happened " aera who would you date ?? " Johnny gave her a question while sanghee was holding the camera , aera smiled her cute chubby cheeks made the two seniors uwu at the sight " Jaemin !!! " the two gasped " no I mean who would you date ??? " aera giggled " Jaemin oppa !!! " sanghee spoke up " just Jaemin only Jaemin ??? " aera nodded " yes Jaemin oppa " the girl only nodded while her pearly white teeth was shown in the camera that  went uwu .
- she is Jaemin's girl like if you hurt her do not be ready to face his wrath but he is very soft for the girl anything that she does really brings out the soft boy even he may look or dress or act manly around her he is beyond bananas . Like he loves to cook her food
- lots of lap hugs
- lots of kisses and cuddles
- they room together
- and he always says " she is my angel so she is mine and no one is allowed to date her "
- hates it when she gets hate or the other members it makes his heart churn in a painful way so he does everything in his power to protect his angel .
" if you touch her or even hurt her you will make sure you are never born "
- she can calm a raging Jaemin and he knows how you use that secret touch .

Jeno x Aera Ship : bestfriends Theses two click a lot let me tell you , they both love the same things and aera looks up to him and she always says " he is my bestfriend or brother like " he adores her and always wants to make sure she learns and ...

Jeno x Aera
Ship : bestfriends
Theses two click a lot let me tell you , they both love the same things and aera looks up to him and she always says " he is my bestfriend or brother like " he adores her and always wants to make sure she learns and helps her on the way , he is like her cheerleader and she is his captain , they both have things in common and always checked up on the rest and sometimes he even helps her improve her singing and rapping . It is very soft bestfriend ship like no denying it
- adopted her and that's facts

Chenle and Haechan x aera Ship : Three musketeers Theses two are click to the bone , never in my entire life you will see theses two bring out Aera's smile, the love to see her happy and always wants her to join the video games and never leave her...

Ship : Three musketeers
Theses two are click to the bone , never in my entire life you will see theses two bring out Aera's smile, the love to see her happy and always wants her to join the video games and never leave her out , you will see them always cheering for Aera , she always will be there for her and always understands her when she is in need , they are always the three musketeers and will always be there for her , and they always are there for her and even protect her since she is like there little sister .