Aera soompi

Soompi Aera speaks up about her Unnie and Oppa Jisung and SangHee relationship

Soompi
Aera speaks up about her Unnie and Oppa Jisung and SangHee relationship

Aera is with out a doubt the most well understanding and honest person with her assertive tone when giving ideas, her tone may be soft and adorable but when she is serious her tone is blunt.
Aera then got triggered to which Chenle was with her so he read the comment " Aera unnie are you the cause of Jisung shii and SangHee shii relationship to end? " this is where the
Anger happens

Aera then looked up " no I am not the cause of those two my Oppa and noona's relationship to end, like I said before we need to respect theses two relationship. "
you can see Chenle nodding in agreement he then spoke up " Jaemin would get mad if you say that about her and thinking you know her personally and want to attack our noona and hyung like that. Plus like I said before Aera is Jaemin's girl, so if you say something like that again or even comment saying this and that. Just know that Aera is not the one involved, she only thinks of Jisung as her older brother. So plus Jisung only treats her like a little sister.

So please stop sending comments trying to degrade Aera . "

Aera then was speaking after Chenle " is it right to ask a member about this and not respect there own family members privacy?? If I were to find out if let's say taeyong is dating seulgi from red velvet and you have the audacity to ask me if they broken up and I am the cause it of ??? How would you feel now , now that you haters or anyone happy to see me suffer from huge death treats and everything, I was scared of even telling this to my members, even Chenle I was scared Oppa to tell you, because of the hate I get from the relationship of SangHee and Jisung's broken up relationship when only they are friends now, so how do you feel huh ??? How do you feel when you literally tell me theses things. you think it is funny?? " Aera then broke down she is young and frail and Chenle remembered how SangHee was when she got hate but the worse hate was Aera's .

Chenle is known for being sympathetic and love his members so much but seeing Chenle also break down too . Fans have realized that Aera was not at fault at all, all she is doing is supporting her members the haters actually have realized even the real fans are angered by the person who sent her those things .

Fans have all gave her warm and sweet messages and sent in things like fan mail and even supported her .

Aera may not be the favorite or best member in the group but she is a strong hearted women with a strong mind, she may be small and frail but she is strong and independent and knows what she says and speaks up for others . And that is why fans who knew she was the least favorite member in the group, she may not be attractive but her personality is good .

She cares and she has sympathy so when theses real fans saw her broke down they all cried and sent warm messages to the female idol while Chenle comforted the female his member in the group .

Soompi

We all knew now Aera is never at fault for anything but most fans want to really ruin her career as an idol. what do you guys think ??

Comment down below .

This is soompi