Prank gone wrong ?

Prank gone wrong ?

Guys this is a new chapter  in the book hopefully you will enjoy it and yea here it is .

Prank have gone wrong ?

It was just a normal day in the studio ( dance practice ) , Aera was busy sitting down in her spot while she stretched her limbs out, her bestfriend Jeno has came an sat next to her while he handed her a bottle of water .

Jeno sighed " Aera ssi, I was wondering how you are ? "

Aera smiled " Oppa , I am doing fine !!! "

Jeno smiled softly while he ruffled her hair fondly " that's good to hear !!! Okay so we should be ready to rehearse for dance practice "

Jisung and the others arrived in the studio . While they have softly
( this is when before the after math in my SangHee book so you will see mostly this is like an alternative version but still fits the whole prologue and epilogue and story line )

looked at Aera fondly until they all softly sat down while stretching, Chenle and Haechan was busy running around and Chenle smacked jisungs butt and yup umm he walked away, Jaemin sat next to Aera while he wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders .

They both sat down while they sat Haechan then said " let's prank Aera ! " Chenle then stopped and said " why ? " Haechan " I mean me and her are friends and do this so I know she will not take this seriously. " Chenle said " well okay then . "

Haechan then said " Aera, I was wondering if you can tell me that if you kissed Felix ? "
Aera looked up and her doe like eyes " why you said that ? I mean me and him are not dating at all . " Jaemin then looked at Haechan and said " what are you trying to say ? "

Haechan began the prank " Aera is seeing Felix when we are down with practice like a friend thing and she has like some mark on her neck that I saw earlier. "

Jaemin then stood up " is it true you are cheating on me ? "

Aera got up bad her short frame was hugging Jaemin's strong built frame " Oppa , what are you talking about ? I would never cheat on you . "

Jaemin said " so your dating behind my back and think it is a joke ? "
Mark then never seen this happen until he said " Haechan this better not be a prank hyung ? You know how much Jaemin loves Aera . "

Aera starts sobbing until Haechan said " This is a prank , this is a prank * laughs * "

Aera then said
" why you did that ? "

Jaemin then said " yea hyung ! Why you did that huh ? "
Jaemin was about to scold him until Aera said " why you did that ? Why this prank ? It is okay to do pranks but not everyone likes this one. And saying I am dating Felix when we never even dated . "

Haechan was miserable to say this least, prancing them and saying certain things to get Jaemin angry is not a good thing .

I mean yea I was funny but it was not when all of the members sighed until Jisung spoke up " not cool hyung, not cool . " Chenle said " I have respect but you better apologize. "

Later on Aera has been ignoring Haechan, and Jaemin has been giving him the cold shoulder while Aera and Jaemin are alone together they are seen with the others while Jaemin being protective of Aera , when Haechan tried talking to Aera, Jaemin wou...

Later on Aera has been ignoring Haechan, and Jaemin has been giving him the cold shoulder while Aera and Jaemin are alone together they are seen with the others while Jaemin being protective of Aera , when Haechan tried talking to Aera, Jaemin would walk away while pulling Aera away from him .

He has never been a fool doing something and making the rest of them having tension until when Aera is alone one day, Haechan went over a spoke to Aera " hey Aera . "

Aera looked at him and spoke up " hey there Haechan . "
Haechan then spoke up " I am so sorry for what prank I did, I hope you can forgive me . "

Aera then spoke up
" it is okay Oppa, you are forgiven but you should work things out with Jaemin Oppa . And yea see you back at the dorm got to go to mark and Johnny to the studio with Doyoung and taeyong . "

Haechan nodded " okay sure ! "

Jaemin then spoke up " what is it again hyung . "

Haechan spoke up " hyung I am so sorry, I really should have not done it, when I knew it was wrong . I hope you can forgive me Jaemin . "

Jaemin spoke up " fine, I forgive you, since your my brother I will always forgive you, and never do that again okay, it is fine to do jokes or that but just be careful, okay ? "

Haechan smiled while he ruffled Jaemin's hair .

So over all they all made up and now Haechan remembers not to do this kind of prank again .