New books

1. Teacher x Student au ( fluff )
This book is going to be nct related or bts with Female OC
It is going to be all fluff, no smutt or anything cause I do not want to write a book about a teacher smutt and Student cause it is wrong in so many levels, now the book is going to ge either Johnny, Taeyong, Mark, or Jaemin or Renjun since I am not going to pick the youngest like Jisung, or Chenle. It is about a teacher who meets this new student ( OC ) and then they both fall in love but hide it because of rules. Let's see what happens later on with this authors magic fingers lol but yes you will be seeing mostly fluff so comment which guy or I will pick it and you will see the New book that will be published maybe right now or later today.

2. Mafia's Kitten
Y'all already know she loves her mafia things so why not add another Taeyong book like 👀 y'all know this book will probably be a female OC cause why not . And yes I will be making it and it will come out maybe when I finish my other books it will probably be pushed to about maybe after 2 months or so but who knows who knows

3. Soulmate au
That will be my first time making an soulmate au so yea it will be maybe Bts or Exo related or Nct book but here it is . And yup I will do stray kids as well but since my readers love NCT as I do to as a multistan I will put this here .

So I hope you enjoy and yea let me know for my teacher Au who should I do

Johnny

Taeyong

Mark

Jaemin

Haechan

Renjun

You pick which one and I will pick the most votes and it will be the one as the teacher

Now for female which name should I do

Emerald

Lucy

Eunbi

Or
Lizzy

Which name should be the Female OC and yea you pick the names or come up with one and that's about it and the amount of votes will be used in the book of the Teacher Au x Student fluff ff . Let me know okay and thank you again for all the support and love 💕 I appreciate it. I cannot do this without you guys it warms my heart. Thank you again so much and I hope you enjoy the books that are coming up!

Bye bye -Unicornbarf1221