Languages Aera can speak

Aera can speak different languages

- Tagalog
- English
- creole
- Thai
- Spanish
- etc

Aera is known in the group to be very multilingual especially she can speak Chinese , Japanese , and French .
The Dream members were been asked if Aera if she can speak any language and so they all said especially mark

Mark lee stated " she is very smart and has been learning theses since she was about maybe 11 to 12 . "

Fans have been shocked to figure out that not only is she the youngest in the group but also a very talented women being mixed Indonesian-Filipino . Many have been criticizing her about where she is from and sent malicious comments that are so bad to the point that Jaemin had to step in and Jisung and told fans to leave Aera alone since she can understand languages that are sent.

So the point is that she is also learning Indonesian, Indian, and Swedish aswell .

So for Aera she is a bit sensitive when it comes down since she is only 4"2 do not underestimate the girl that is also people do not she is completely double jointed .

One time in nct all the subunits were asked to pick which member makes them scared that they need to be concerned and Jaehyun said " Aera "

Aera looked up and she said " hahahaha , I am actually going to make your skin crawl "

She legit is double jointed , she can crack her whole back , everything , is so flexible and she looks like a well trained contorinst if you what I mean .

And so all the members even has to run towards Aera and stop her and Doyoung being like the scared dad he is, he literally said " Aera are you okay ?? Omg Aera like stop doing that omg . "

Yea but there are things that the members seem to unfold , she is a very good athlete, is so flexible, can walk with books on her head or anything Balanced queen, and yea .

There are things that you probably will discover more of Aera but she is multilingual and also that leaves fans and the rest of Nct shook .

But also leaves you to question, how on earth is she that flexible or even so talented well y'all not only is she a foodie but she can fit her whole fist in her mouth . Yea but she is so cute and adorable but so questionable and that is what makes her loved by the whole nct fandom and fans and group. Even outside the group people are like sksskskkskskssksks but yea fans love her especially SangHee .

( here is a seulgi clip but just imagine that is Aera and the group nct . )