Aera dancing

Aera dancing .

Aera is known to be one of the best dancers in Nct

Aera is known to be one of the best dancers in Nct. Fans have pointed out that Aera is in fact the diamond Queen of dancing .

Here is the list of dances she is good at and why fans call her the queen of dancing.

1. The twerk queen .
Yes you have it kids,  Aera can definitely twerk. It is no surprise because one day when Nct dream arrived to dance rehearsal for Resonance all the members including Shotaro and Sungchan was busy watching and fixing parts of the dance moves of theirs until Aera stood up and so one of the members saw that she started to twerk to 6ix9ine's gooba, that's when you can see Jaemin carrying Aera away and proceed to continue the dance . Many of the fans have put it on repeat and was definitely shocked by the queen herself who can twerk really good that is when fans asked her who inspired her to twerk and she said " Nastya Nass is the female that inspired me to twerk and so it is part of my daily workout routine so I, twerk just for fun and yea. " that is when fans ask Aera to cover rap songs to twerk to so she mostly does it in her separate YouTube channel called It's_Aera24 .
That is when fans have called her the twerk queen .

2. Hiphop
Yes you have it kids she can do hip hop. She is very flexible and very good at dancing with flow and style, when she dance, it is all about to her flow and rhythm. When Aera dances it means business and I mean business it is crazy how when she dances it is very smooth and graceful, when fans watch her dance the one thing they point out is how much smooth her dance is and how unique it is. So when Aera dances she feels calm and happy . So she mostly practices a lot on dancing in front of the mirror to really critic her dance moves, when she moves her body it is very sharp but keeps the tension and it is very flexible and stable and that is what makes fans love her more .

Finally
3. Ballet
Aera is known for being the ballerina in the group. Aera has a big passion towards ballet and other forms of dancing you can think of. Aera loves to dance that when she was super young she learned how to do ballet so her love for dancing grew so strong that she is happy and finds it a hobby.

Here are the things that fans appreciated about Aera as an artist. She is a very wonderful girl and that her love for dancing is what made fans enjoy her more and support her. So here is what I have for you today !! I hope you enjoy and yes Aera is a very talented women who dances very well and can pick up the moves fast.
When she dances there is a different side to Aera. That other side of Aera is the dance queen side and she tends to dance in a more sexy and keep the boy type with it because Aera is pretty much can be a tomboy and a babe at the same time. So yea here it is and there are more coming up so stick around folks for more of Aera being the iconic dancer she is to the meme women she is to the independent and confident women she is with bursting with love bad positivity.

Aera dancing shows lots of love and positivity and that is what makes fans more intrigued by Aera herself.

All fans say " I love her dancing!!! And she is very intriguing and interesting and very unique and when she dances it shows her personality and how she is as a person !!!, We adore Aera as an idol and a inspiration!!!. We send lots of love and positivity towards her and her members and her family!!!! . "

Here it is and yea I hope you enjoyed do not forget to comment, vote, and show me love and support and yea thank you again for your love and support!!! It means the world to me thank you again !!!