Aera and seventeen moments 🎶

Aera and Seventeen moments ~——————————————-

——————————————-

1. Mukbang
Aera was making a YouTube video and while she made a YouTube video it was being shown in the film that she was making food at a certain dorm. Fans have been getting confused or wanted to know what it is until Aera spoke up "Hello Nctzens!!! Today I am doing a mukbang with a group that I am friends with !!! So let's go and you will see this whole mukbang blog let's get it !! :) "
Aera was seen looking at certain foods while her manager was helping her and filming the video . Aera then went and bought all the food until she reached the dorm fans can hear a guys raspy voice until she spoke up " seungcheol Oppa !!! " you can see the camera showing the film of the girl running towards The leader giving a big hug until he spoke up " Bubbles!!! How are you ? " Aera was seen looking at the camera " Zens !!! Meet Seventeen !!! They are going to hang out with us while having a mukbang !!! " until out of nowhere a short boy around 5'5 ft tall spoke up " Pumpkin !!!! My sweet Pumpkin !!! You have came today !!! "
Aera turned around and hugged the mysterious boy with bubblegum hair " Jihoonnn Opppaaaa !!!! I missed you tooo !!! "

Vernon was seen saying in the video while they all ate food " how are you and Jaemin doing so far ? Hopefully he did not make you cry my daughter !!! " Aera spoke up " no Oppa !!! We are doing fine VerVer !! " until jeonghan spoke up " Okay good , and hoshi can you pass me a bottle of water for Aera shii " hoshi nodded while then Aera spoke up " Manager nim !!! You want some ? " the manager was seen ruffling Aera's hair and nodded while she gave him and her other manager a plate of food .

Fans enjoyed that Interacting and how they found out that Seventeen treats Aera like their own little sister and family or daughter .

2. Toxic fan .
Aera is known for being Sm's Pearl , and NCT's baby. While that happened seventeen is one of the boy groups that is close to Aera and nct in general besides Chungha, twice, blackpink, Bts , 2ne1, Jay park , Kid milli, Jessi , Hyuna , Edawn and KARD. While that happened Aera was busy during the KCon event , Aera was wearing this outfit

While she wore her outfit it was a very cute outfit she then was shown wearing cute kitten heels, her hair was braided and put up into space buns

While she wore her outfit it was a very cute outfit she then was shown wearing cute kitten heels, her hair was braided and put up into space buns. Aera was busy waving and seeing her members all running around and etc with the rest of nct in general . While she spoke up and waved at her fans who smiled gently , out of nowhere a fan started to grab at Aera and other fans have been angered and tried to pull the other fan who was toxic to stop hurting Aera in general until one of the seventeen members Dino who saw it literally ran so fast than sonic's fast speed running with Scoups and Joshua pushing the fan or telling the fan to stop until Aera had tears falling down her dumpling cheeks until the fans got more angered and told the other fan to stop playing around like that until Aera was let go and escorted out with taeyong helping Aera while he thanked them , until Taeyong was seen backstage calming Aera . While Aera hugged taeyong and seventeen rushed and comforted the female .  
   The interaction showed lots of love and things that fans admired about that relationship Between Aera and seventeen .

Here it is and I hope you enjoyed !!!