Aera's Vlive

Aera vlive

Here it is I hope you like it

Aera silently sat down and looked upset a bit and talked about her and her bestfriend from the stray kids female member about Woojin's case and the allegations and everything .

Aera then started to talk facing the camera

She spoke up " first off I would like to discuss with you all that I am one of woojins friends . Seeing all the hate that he got because he left stray kids is absurd . Just because he left stray kids for a reason does not mean you have to send all this hate towards him. First off I would like to say that he did not do all that issues first off as his friend he told me he was deeply hurt by all the hate he gotten. The fact that if your a real fan you would actually not do that but oh yes fans out there have issues and do it for clout just so they can bring that idol down and make sure that everything is false and try to ruin there career .

First off remember that every person has the right to defend something and that is Woojin himself . Please stop with the hate . First off he left for reasons and that is personal issues like for example you are not sure if he left due to health problems, stress, mental issues , and etc . First off we all need to know that innocent is till proven guilty .

So the hate he got was very disrespectful and absurd . Please think about those around you and remember that you do not have to bias him , you can hate him, you can do whatever you want but for me as a friend I know the research, I found the facts and the real fans have been hurt badly by some of you all. So understand this , your actions shows what you do even your words and be mindful that whatever Chan said he did not even said Woojin in the first place .

That is all I have to say . "

All the fans have been mad by those who sent Woojin hate comments and everything to the point that his social media had to be taken down by safety reasons . And by some of the fans they all got sad seeing that Woojin had to suffer and that most really had the audacity to send him hate comments .

Fans showed support towards the female idol . Some sent hate but the vlive was something that made fans shocked and so they all sent positive vibes and understood that without understanding the context and understanding and doing research and really understand that most did it for attention and clout and manipulation was absurd and so they also heard that Aera said " do not send hate, death threats , or anything else towards the people and think about your actions first before ever really understanding the whole scenario of the whole situation and story . "

( please understand if this can really get you to understand the situation and everything , you have the right to have your opinion and everything, but please do not send hate towards Woojin and yes the Company he is now in is not fake at all so I have no idea why something like this would be like oh yea tenx is a fake company when in reality it is not so whoever said that , please think about your actions and take a cannibal for your actions and please stop sending hate towards Woojin and his fans and the stray kids fans who never was involved in this mess , and please Understand if your a real fan you would never do this , real fans never hate or do anything , real fans are loyal , real fans give love and support and appreciate the idol for what they do . If you call yourself a real stray kids fan think before ever sending hate to someone who has a love and passion for singing and dancing . Woojin will always be part of stray kids either it is Woojin in the group or Woojin is not in the group no more . It saddens me a lot . I understand you hate him or whatever but please do research first before ever coming into conclusion. Thank you . "

Aera then smiled at the camera softly but was still upset for those who participated in that mess and then ended her live shortly .

And yea this is all for today , thank you again so not forget to vote , comment , and add this to your reading list .